24 Hrs of Continuous Repair Skilling Each Week!

Stormdancer

Dominant
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru
NOW HEAR THIS! Due to the number of skillers registered this week I have made a last minute change to the voyage. We have decided to skill out of Erebos SS instead of Arkadia SS. Please review the Boarding information below for details of the change.

WHAT: Focused repair skilling in significant "afk friendly" blocs of time.

WHEN: SATURDAY, May 24th , from 20:00 hrs EU time to SUNDAY, May 25th at 20:00 hrs EU time.

WHERE: Boarding from Erebos Space Station ... the ship is the
Pathfinder IX

BOARDING TIME: Boarding will be available from
Erebos Space Station at 18:20 hrs Saturday, about 1/2 hour before our first skilling run begins. Docking and boarding will be available at approximately 1 hr intervals after that time.

Message me or a pilot for estimated docking times throughout the day and we will try to dock at times convenient for those wishing to join the ship and skill.

There will be a SUMMONS AT CALYPSO at 17:00 hrs on Saturday. Any skillers or pilots who wish to accept that summons may join us then for the "slow-boat" trip to Erebos TG. All participants are encouraged to store all lootables before accepting a summons to space or boarding from Arkadia ss. All of space is lootable PVP.

*HOW:

1. Register your interest by posting your full ingame avatar name in this thread. I will acknowledge your registration so you know I have seen it.

2. Send a friend request to Kenji Ganzo Hiroshi and request addition to the guestlist of the Pathfinder IX to ensure you have access to the ship when boarding commences.

Last edited:
Reactions: lex
Pilot Roster beginning Saturday, May 24th

20:00 - 22:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

22:00 - 00:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

00:00 - 02:00 kez Darkriser ken

02:00 - 04:00 Tarcoula Stormdancer Uluru

04:00 - 06:00 kez Darkriser ken

06:00 - 08:00 Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

08:00 - 10:00 kez Darkriser ken

10:00 - 12:00 Tyr Hardviking Nifelheim

12:00 - 14:00 DJ MDJ DJ

14:00 - 16:00 Uther Uth Pendragon

16:00 - 18:00 DJ MDJ DJ

18:00 - 20:00 Uther Uth Pendragon

This week's Registrants:

Qster Qster QQQ

Billy Jean Ruby

Ms Smoothie Perl

Sniper TunerS Eagle

Simon Neothane Meyer

Wight Wakerife Westerner

Jinixinne Jinx Jingo

Mr Stray One

George Ace Skywalker

DyEliot?

Last edited:
We have completed the shakedown phase of this project and are now moving to our permanent weekend time slot.

This project is designed to serve those who have repair skilling goals in mind and wish to work on those in focused, planned blocs of time. We maintain a pilot roster to keep the ship moving and skilling for a full 24 hour period and skilling is the only job this ship has. If you choose to come skill with us skilling is ALL we do for the full 24 hours.

Our desire is to return at least some of the convenience of afk skilling that was lost when 0.0 repairs were corrected. Piloting for skillers is a process full of variables and it is difficult to promise specific lengths of time a skiller can be "safely" afk but we are pretty good at providing afk blocs of an hour or so.

If you can check in periodically to check and make sure your tool is running you can get a lot of skilling done in relatively short times.

If you find value in the service and choose to make a small donation toward the cost of renting the ship and fuel we would appreciate it! Any pilot on the pilot roster will be happy to accept your donation and forward it to me.

Thanks,

Stormdancer

PS: To all who have donated...THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
We like the band and the ship
So we like to register for it, again ;)

Billy and Smoothie permission to be onboard

Qster Qster QQQ: REGISTERED

Count me in Storm!!

Welcome back :) Let me know if you intend to bring tools and/or wire for sale and I'll post amounts and price in the first post.

Storm

Billy Jean Ruby and Ms Smoothie Perl: REGISTERED

We like the band and the ship
So we like to register for it, again ;)

Billy and Smoothie permission to be onboard

Good to have you both back :)

Storm

Sniper TunerS Eagle reporting for duty :laugh:

I might have some extra Welding Wire and RK-5 to sell if anyone will need but exact numbers will be posted later.

Wight Wakerife Westerner likes to fix stuff !!

Count me in for repair run this week.

I sent message to ganzo requesting to be added to guest list, so should be good.

Thank you again for putting this together :)

RANDOM FYI TO ANYONE WHO MAY READ THIS:

I did my first run at this 2 weeks back, what AMAZING skilling !!! :laugh:
I Used about 4 total RK-5's, and the roughly 200k of wire, @ about 3 hours? per RK. Total cost of about 65 ped.

All of the pilots did a very good job of allowing for AFK time, and keeping repairs going, while returning to Ark SS plenty often. Hell half the time i didn't even know we had left the training grounds. :lolup:

Went from lvl 3 to lvl 9 in vehicle repair, and from 1/2 to 5+ in all other manufacturing skills.
Also somewhere in there got my last 20% on mentorship, What a cheap way to graduate mentorship.
(these numbers are based on my estimate, and are conservative imo, probably did even better !!) :D

After this weekend i look forward to crafting some low level items that i will have maxed out the BP's for,
I am sure that this Ped investment in repairing will pay for itself Fast in the better results of crafting.
(i wonder HOW fast? i am figuring that 100 Ped spent repairing will be recouped in about 500 ped of making crap)

Hey, so why did you read that? perhaps it helps make YOU want to go on repair run !!!
Why did i type it? well i wanted to think those figures through, so why not share :cool:

Several people told me "go fix on spaceship before you make stuff" and man were they right !!! :wtg:

Thanx again Storm for making this easy for any & all. Cheers

Simon Neothane Meyer

Once again, I would like to register for this weeks repairing/skilling trip.
I will be available on Caly through 17:00 this Saturday.
Looking forward to completing my discipleship.

Sniper TunerS Eagle: REGISTERED

Welcome aboard Sniper :)

And thanks for making some equipment available. I may bring some too if ped flow allows it but the card is close to the bone this week. See you this weekend :)

Storm

Simon Neothane Meyer: REGISTERED

Once again, I would like to register for this weeks repairing/skilling trip.
I will be available on Caly through 17:00 this Saturday.
Looking forward to completing my discipleship.

Woot! You'll be our second shipboard graduate :) You going to get the Musca or the Pixie? :)

Storm

would like to join

name: wight wakerife westerner

tried to post other time to this thread, guess it wasn't approved
hope its not to late to join, looking forward to it, thanx

Wight Wakerife Westerner: REGISTERED

name: wight wakerife westerner

tried to post other time to this thread, guess it wasn't approved
hope its not to late to join, looking forward to it, thanx

Well, nice to hear from our FIRST shipboard graduate :) I don't know what may have happened with your other post Westerner, but at least this one made it through...there is no "approval" involved though. Anyway, welcome back aboard :)

Storm

I would like to join too

Name: Jinixinne Jinx Jingo

Thank You!

Skiller and/or Pilot

Hey I would like to be added to list. I can do skilling or Pilot. I have not done much in Piloting other then my own vehicles. If you need any extra Pilot let me know ok. I also have a friend who might want to come, but I will need to ask her.

Jinixinne Jinx Jingo: REGISTERED

Name: Jinixinne Jinx Jingo

Thank You!

Welcome aboard Jinx :) See you this weekend :) Feel free to ask questions if you need to.

Storm

Hey I would like to be added to list. I can do skilling or Pilot. I have not done much in Piloting other then my own vehicles. If you need any extra Pilot let me know ok. I also have a friend who might want to come, but I will need to ask her.

Leave me your full ingame avatar name if you can so I can crosscheck the guestlist with Ganzo when we take the ship. :) Hard to get that done if I don't know who you are :)

Storm

Sign Me Up :)

Hey Storm,

Very late request, hopefully not too late. If you can, please add me, if not there is always next week :)

Mr Stray One: REGISTERED

Hey Storm,

Very late request, hopefully not too late. If you can, please add me, if not there is always next week :)

Done and dusted :) Not too late :) See you there!

Storm

George Ace Skywalker: REGISTERED

Welcome aboard George :)

Storm

Notice of changes!

NOTICE!

Please review the boarding information in the first post. We have made some last minute changes.

Due to the number of skillers registered this week I was concerned that the quality of our skilling time would be reduced by long down times between turret runs due to inability to take sufficient damage in a timely fashion.

We investigated Erebos TG on our return to Calypso last week and were planning this change already. Erebos TG appears superior to Arkadia TG in many respects. I made a snap decision to implement this change this week instead of next.

If this change inconveniences you let me or a scheduled pilot know and we will make every effort to mitigate your inconvenience.

Storm

Ash Ellington from ARK, ready to go!

NOTICE!

Please review the boarding information in the first post. We have made some last minute changes.

Due to the number of skillers registered this week I was concerned that the quality of our skilling time would be reduced by long down times between turret runs due to inability to take sufficient damage in a timely fashion.

We investigated Erebos TG on our return to Calypso last week and were planning this change already. Erebos TG appears superior to Arkadia TG in many respects. I made a snap decision to implement this change this week instead of next.

If this change inconveniences you let me or a scheduled pilot know and we will make every effort to mitigate your inconvenience.

Storm

Hey buddy I spoke to you a few days ago while in space, avatar name: Ash Edward Ellington. I have teamed up with Mr Stray One, he is my mentor. I am looking to get on the next upcoming repair run! Just posting here so you can acknowledge.

Thanks

Hey buddy I spoke to you a few days ago while in space, avatar name: Ash Edward Ellington. I have teamed up with Mr Stray One, he is my mentor. I am looking to get on the next upcoming repair run! Just posting here so you can acknowledge.

Thanks

Thanks Ash :) We are in a bit of a transition now and I have commitments for next weekend and alternating weekends thereafter, so a heads up til I can make a full explanation, but the next skilling run will have to be not next weekend, but the following, Saturday, June 7th. It is uncertain if the start time will be modified at all but if it is it will most likely only change by a few hours at most.

The run will still be 24 hours in length. Please bear with us while we make adjustments that we believe will result in better skilling overall for everyone concerned, and move to a pace of operations that is more sustainable long term.

Storm

Hi again

Hi, I'll be there if theres room?
Lone hottie69 Adventurer

Boarding pass Pathfinder IX

Ahoy! Permission to board @ Calypso. Miss everyone and the good time I had need to get back.:eyecrazy:

Back