Selling: 290k ffa points

Oh man, bummer price has tanked and nobody buying anymore. Really hope this works for you.

GL and free bump.

You might get more out of these if u just gamble and feed them to the elf

You might get more out of these if u just gamble and feed them to the elf
Free bump. Agree with allar. Last year 40k get u a place. I think needs more this year. But based on past should place and could pick up some cheap pts elsewhere to top up.

Free bump. Agree with allar. Last year 40k get u a place. I think needs more this year. But based on past should place and could pick up some cheap pts elsewhere to top up.

Last Year bugs were involved this year i made sure no bugs stay for longer than 3 days. Do not compare last year with this year better take 2018 if you wanna compare. Bug that caused the "low" point winner was that you couldnt turn in Stars before event ended. Good luck for top 10 probably all of them lose ped! :)

I see that Mr Kleb Jr buying points in-game, maybe try there! Best of luck!

Last Year bugs were involved this year i made sure no bugs stay for longer than 3 days. Do not compare last year with this year better take 2018 if you wanna compare. Bug that caused the "low" point winner was that you couldnt turn in Stars before event ended. Good luck for top 10 probably all of them lose ped! :)
Yeah was I mistaken or was the pec per point about twice as much this year as last year. im assuming it’s a desperate last grab of the remaining nicer items.

Back