Uber: 31k Spider

Holy WOW!.. thats big.. GRATZ! :laugh:

Big gz,
howerver im jealous :) - im on 5k quest 1.5k/5k and best loot so far is 369 ped. Hopefully ill hit something big 2:)

gz Par, well earned!! :D

Woot! That is truely a nice little spider :D

Uber gratz :yay::wtg::yay:

Well done and well deserved! Gratz :yay:

thx for all the gratzes i received and the kind words!

It was truely a lucky spider i got on a 100ped ammo run that i use to do on them once or twice a week for a pyro chip L that i use as tagger. I am somewhere at the beginning of the 5k spiders quest and dont get fooled, my usual run sizes are between 1-2k ped per day. Besides the last 2 months where my loot was more than acceptable i usually suffer from the same loss rate like everybody else. My last solo ubah was that 5.4k ped narc tower i got almost 3 years ago, so this loot was a real relief to me.

I played around with a lot of weapons lately and a lot of different sizes from Masher 1 to CB28. This beauty came with a Tier 4 dmg enhanced X1 with Beast Amp.

thx for all the gratzes i received and the kind words!

It was truely a lucky spider i got on a 100ped ammo run that i use to do on them once or twice a week for a pyro chip L that i use as tagger. I am somewhere at the beginning of the 5k spiders quest and dont get fooled, my usual run sizes are between 1-2k ped per day. Besides the last 2 months where my loot was more than acceptable i usually suffer from the same loss rate like everybody else. My last solo ubah was that 5.4k ped narc tower i got almost 3 years ago, so this loot was a real relief to me.

I played around with a lot of weapons lately and a lot of different sizes from Masher 1 to CB28. This beauty came with a Tier 4 dmg enhanced X1 with Beast Amp.

And now you can go for them with Dante :rocket: Exterminate those nasty buggers :D

dude....

grats :)

neat loot definitely :D

im officially impressed, those spideys hit realy hard. Big gratz and a *Hugg* :yay:

Back