Uber: 31k Spider

Great!! Gratz for your Hof :)

Really nice flash indeed :D Congrats!

nice one there

Big Gratz :)

Thats a nice one!

narfi

hahaha OU should be renamed to spidersoc;)
Gz m8 & don't spend it all at once

Seen that online, was wondering when you'd post :D

:yay: Gratz! :yay:

Woot, saw it in-game. Nice one Parlog, enjoy :)

Now that's a sexy loot

Gz

saw it in-game, big gz and dont forget to have fun with it:wtg:

gratz m8 wohoo:yay::yay:

gz, keep trying for mm :dunce:

Whoah, finally a nice spider. Heard bad things about them, but this is a different matter. Congratz!

Woot m8 big gz. :)

gratz for the nice loot!

woot! nice hit man :yay:

You worked hard for it,? for me it looked like it was a guy that got an uber hof before hardly any globals witch means very few kills?

You worked hard for it,? for me it looked like it was a guy that got an uber hof before hardly any globals witch means very few kills?

i think i know par for about 4 years now, & he has 2 loots of +2k on tracker, this one included.. the other one is in mining. Wouldn't exactly call it undeserved

Lol as soon as someone hits a HOF jealousy and envy starts here. Strange community. "But simple yes all HOF are undeserved as long as they aren'T mine". This seems to be the way a lot of ppl of the community seem to think. Well to make it simple everyone who loots a mob / dropped a bomb deserves a HOF, how big ever it is.

Reactions: das
Lol as soon as someone hits a HOF jealousy and envy starts here. Strange community. "But simple yes all HOF are undeserved as long as they aren'T mine". This seems to be the way a lot of ppl of the community seem to think. Well to make it simple everyone who loots a mob / dropped a bomb deserves a HOF, how big ever it is.

Well, when i saw his HOF online, only one thing went through my mind.............his dedication, planning, and hard work for the DACH team that revealed while i was chatting with him few days before the WOF 2010 Final..............In the end this attitude gives all of us a better gaming experience. So, I thought it was well deserved. big GRAZ and :wtg:

Last edited:
Big Gratz :)
Nice spider u found there :wtg:

and finally a loot to dream of in future!
Big gratz mate

WoW, this one is totally a "Big Fat" spider, not a itzy, bitzy one lol

Back