KrQlle

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign
Hellfire KrQlle Laviton
deeds on ah!

Last edited:
/ranting mode on
Note to all the buyers, i was about to buy deeds from Krqelle, but after we agreed on price, and i had deposited sum for deeds, he decided not to answer my PM´s ingame(he came online every day, and every time i sent him pm, i saw him running and etc), so about 5 days later when prices had risen, he finally came online and told me that his brother already sold all his CLDs for bit higher price. So if you agree on his price, be ready not to get the deeds afterall.
/ranting mode off

But BUMP for your thread i hope someone manages to buy them off you ;)

I wasnt about to post this on forum, BUT now i see he has more DEEDS, i feel that he backed out of the deal,cause of few peds,and all other buyers should know it.

note that i said to you it were a dual account so i can't make every sail myself if my bro don't want me to sell!

note that i said to you it were a dual account so i can't make every sail myself if my bro don't want me to sell!

Is this allowed?? Wheres mastermesh when u want him.

lol, so be even more careful when dealing with Krqelle cause he can always claim that it wasnt him,but his brother... Reminds me old story of mudkicker and his cousin :D

I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to share an account. Also, I'm not very impressed by this kind of bad trading attitude. If you have a deal you have a deal. Sad to see this from a society like SR if it is true.

SR regret and strongly condemn this way of doing business in.

General of SR

Back