3T POLL !! 3rd DNA or not ??

Shall I increase the trox density on 3T ?

• YES ! Gimme MORE MORE MOOOOORREEE

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • No ! I'm fine with the current settings

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Hello No ! Am already swarmed with 2 DNA maxed

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • I don't care about 3T

Votes: 14 20.0%

• Total voters

Zhorgul

Old Alpha
Society
NOTA
Lee Zhorgul Salmon
Dear all troxy lovers,

I managed to get my hands on yet another Atrox DNA. In order to get a satisfying density for everyone your vote is needed today !!

Current situation is : 2 DNA maxed spawn

Do you find it already too much, are you ok with these settings or do you want more !! :p

Also If you could post your opinion about 3T should stay PvP or not would be interesting :D

Thx for allowing me to know what's your desire :D

I usually hunt there 2-3times /week .
YES i would like NO-PVP
. Maybe that 3rd DNA is needed, just sometimes there are BIG spawns and then nothing around... so another DNA could fix that ... :D

they're only little so stick another maxed out DNA in there so I can go powerskill and take PvP off no point

+get some events going man :)

Love 3T. Got swarmed a few times but im still a noob :)

Go for it though more the better!

And yes remove PvP for many reasons not least that people wont be revived out of you land area and not go back to get you more taxes ;)

pacmagic said:
And yes remove PvP for many reasons not least that people wont be revived out of you land area and not go back to get you more taxes ;)

Revival at 3T works fine ;)
I don't think many ppl got pked in 3T but hehe just a thought ;)

@ Kygon : Sure there will be some events with the system .. Might be cool ;)

I'll check my claim for it and work that out ... Stay tuned, might happen during the week end ;)

Zhorgul said:
Revival at 3T works fine ;)
I don't think many ppl got pked in 3T but hehe just a thought ;)

@ Kygon : Sure there will be some events with the system .. Might be cool ;)

I'll check my claim for it and work that out ... Stay tuned, might happen during the week end ;)

Oh i must have been just outside the revival area last time! Will check again tonight :)

Still no PvP just pure troxies :)

I love 3T and me and our soc mates go there on hunts when we feel like mass murder. Yes, we have newbs on our teams :rolleyes:

Today they looted especially well, nice 50/50 loot/no loot ratio and lots of gold in the loot. You could put some more in, but we like the way they are, especially when a mature/old/dominant one spawns here and there.

It's been a few weeks since I've been there (last time was my first HoF, grats on the taxes ;)), but didn't you already up the numbers a bit?

Sometimes the area is swamped in trox, other times it's empty :( So I don't really know which one would be better...

As for PvP, I don't think I've ever been PK'd in 3T, and I have hunted there a LOT, so it doesn't really matter :)

You might indeed want to host a small event, though that could also have the result of too many players there. The area isn't big enough for more than 6 hunters or so I think

I love to skill at 3T. MK2 and adj2722 take em down.

I would love a more of them sometimes they all like to run away and hide as they currently are. As far as PVP never been attacked there but I think since it is a low to mid level hunter area it should not be pvp enabled.

I love the trox. The more the better for me.
As far as pvp goes, I think it should be disabled because there are less stronger peeps out there trying to kill me and I ask them to stop and they don't. I dont like the idea of killing other peeps, but it is the only way to get them to stop trying to shoot me lol. :laugh:

Back