4 months waiting in support no help

Jasoncoates

Hatchling
I have been patiently waiting for help from Entropia support for over 4 months now and have literally received a single reply in that time asking for more proof which I provided within 10 minutes fast track 4 months later had my case escalated like 8 times by live support and still nothing....... this was the one message i received

Hi JDOG,

Thank you for your support case.

We apologize for the delay in your case.

Unfortunately we've been unable to reproduce your issue, the content should be working as intended at this time so we kindly ask that you try again.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

I have been nothing but polite invested thousand dollars at least into the game to me the complete lack of customer service is disgusting and feels like a money scam now.....

what is the problem ?

The issue is enigma puzzle 3

First bug the door wont unlock both keypads to unlock the door say locked no matter what I do well aware of the speed crunch but I can run the challenge way faster than completed versions still locked. Then found a streamer who had same problem as well as 4 other people in stream so we all watched him by pass the door by jumping down to the swimming pool on the right side then teleporting up.

2nd Bug the mines are all invisible in the challenge for me making it so upsetting for me since I have to use a speed pill to make the jump not to mention it takes a lot of time each attempt. sometimes I also get the no revive bug inside the instance in which I can't revive or escape the instance for like 40 minutes till it kicks me out. I am just lost at what to do and feel just like I wasted my money investing in this game when I can't get simple help or even one reply in 3 months after the first reply. Was never rude and have been receiving sympathy from live support which state to me they can't actually contact support directly.

have you tried it on another pc ? only way I think may fix it.

its an old instance so they probs wont change it if its working for them.

I have not tried on another PC yet that might take some time due to the pandemic as well. But one simple fix for them is just advance my character either to next mission or just give me the rewards I deserve them 3x over by this point. I can't invest more into a game that provides no customer service I have received better support from a game I bought for 5 Dollars let alone the over 1000$ I have spent on this game at this point the gear I would even barely use I just saw a glimpse into the future if I had a real issue how frustrating that would be. to me this case should of been solved in just over a week tops maybe two and I would of received some back and forth communication and would of been great. Also I would not of minded if support responded and said it will take 6 months to get done then I would at least know I was not being ignored.

Do appreciate the tip on the other PC might try to find a friend that be willing to help but currently in lockdown.

Hello, dunno your exact problem...but the enigma 3 puzzle was a heavy part challenge at the time it was implemented...
i did it some yrs ago ,so pls forgive me ,if my memory isnt there on 100%

1) you need to activate both switches in under 30 seconds, i started with the left one (AND in ego mode with looking also down a bit bec of the pipes), then jumped back in the middle and activated the right one...

2)After the door/block in the middle goes down , looking at the right bottom there is a seperate field with a cloaking generator, you need to shoot it with a rifle, then the bombs become visible..

The rest after this isnt rly hard,bec you should pass it with almost full or 3/4 health

revive bug is something different there,could be a different reason there, and yes what the others said....trying it on another pc might help

GL,
Eddie

I stated earlier I can run the challenge as I mean literally run the challenge and beat times in youtube videos easily plus the first one would not say locked. Speed in which I am doing it is not a factor it's bugged and is a known bug too know many people who have had same problem from jackmob090 Twitch stream. I Appreciate your comment and thank you for it I totally did not think about the cloaking generator being connected to the mines nor did anyone else I have talked too till now I will try this right away! Still does not change the lack of support from mind ark but again shows how the community is great why I was so upset the lack of support from the game I actually enjoy playing it! and miss my society mates.

Frankly the buffed clothing is nothing to lose your shit over.

I would go onto other things within the game that don't give you grief , such as your soc mates.

i also had always the door buged, it showed corectly the door opening, but once i go trough it my avatar was hiting a wall/door there and couldnt pass it, i couldnt pass by the below pool either for a different another bug where when i was using the teleport there it sent me up pastt the door a little but still blocked of invisible wall . :))
however i tryed so many times that eventualy the bug did let me pass, what i mean is i kept jumping pushing in out in out that invisible wall wich only when the door is suppose to be open. that by the timer closed and i kept opening and going in again at one point out nowhere with spam jumps and pushing i was passed it u suddenly see ur avatar past it. so try that keep pushing it when it suppose to be open and go back when it closed to open againl. (oh and im not the only one who had the invisible door/wall on the opened door period and bypassed it like this pushing it in out in out jumps spam including if u go jump down to teleport up here back can be easyer as its less range left of the wall)
and make sure seeing from other videos to be ready, that u dont fail after u finaly bypass this door bug, is easyer whats to come next considering how hard it is to bypass a bugged. good luck

Last edited:
There's a video on how to do it on the internet, google it and just repeat what's being done, the area is buggy but most people are able to complete it.

The end reward is a suit with runspeed buff, you don't really need it if you already purchased a starter pack with harrier armor that has the same buff which I assume you have since you state that you "invested thousand dollars".

You also state that you feel that you were "scammed". When did that happen? How much did it cost you to get to where you are on the enigma mission chain? I hope you know that the item you get at the end is untradable.

Back