ATH: 61130 PED Iron stone

First grats nice hit, secondly while I agree it's kind of pointless to hide tools used or whatever I don't really think it's fair for people to come into the thread and try to post what tools he's using or shop owners coming into the thread posting about what he's bought from them when they've shown a desire to not have it be public info (regardless of whether that preference has any merit in your eyes)

First grats nice hit, secondly while I agree it's kind of pointless to hide tools used or whatever I don't really think it's fair for people to come into the thread and try to post what tools he's using or shop owners coming into the thread posting about what he's bought from them when they've shown a desire to not have it be public info (regardless of whether that preference has any merit in your eyes)
Part of the risks of posting it on the forum in the first place I guess... I mean you can't post something publicly online then be mad when people contemplate or discuss it.

"Look I had this big hit I'm posting. I refuse to tell you what I used and you're forbidden to discuss the matter further". Ok...

Indeed. Looks like a DSEC L 30 since that uses 40 probes for ore.

Can’t say why someone would suggest blanking out pos or depth though. It’s an iron hit, not a rare resource you might want to keep the location of to yourself. Depth would be irrelevant there too. I guess I’ve never heard of people hiding a hof/tower unless it was specifically to keep something like their dianthus spot secret.
gimmeh your dianthus coordinates nowwwww

I’d say he is using lbml you still have to hit position for lbml to log it so..
lbml logs automatically both drops and hits. You only need to press pos to refresh the view, sometimes goes bananas after changing tp or smth.

FIrst off gratz on the nice tower Simon:tower:

In response to MeiGDLing's post. If you give people a mystery then by nature people will want to solve it. Tools are only one facet in mining so I don't typically hide them when once in a blue moon I get a tower but to each their own. The only thing I conceal is my PED balance but do it in a way that's not noticeable.

Gratz on the nice find.

Back