Question: 711! Dont you have any humor?

Status
I think most of us know your joking....its the copy cats. +It was in the auction forum wrong forum but thats just what im thinking :scratch2:

It was sorta entertaining though, the bid was rising lol

:) If it was in the humorsection there will be no bids and without any bids, no fun! :)

All the best! Hotte

Surely you've been here long enough to know the answer to your question.

It was not very obvious or apparent that your thread was intended as a joke.

Also, it is quite possible that someone could use a similar sales thread format to try to defraud other EF members. As such, threads like the one you created (and which was locked) are not permitted on EntropiaForum.

In the future, if you have a problem or question relating to the moderation of EntropiaForum please send me a private message directly.

There is no need to make a thread to ask me a question, that's what the EF private message system is for. Unless of course the purpose of this thread was not to actually ask me anything, but rather to complain about a moderation decision, in which case I refer you to this forum rule:

Forum Rules said:
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the EntropiaForum Rules Discussion thread.

:locked:

Status
Back