90800 Gigantic (XXIV) Caldorite

Ceral

Guardian
Ceral Avarice Altruaer
For the past year I logged about 3k+ mining globals, with nothing good. I lost hope many times that I wouldn't get anything good again, but for some reason I kept coming back for more. And today, BAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!

For you guys curious about equipment/skills: I got 99% of my 3k+ globals with level 7 and 8 amps, but today I was using a level 5 amp. I used a level 103 finder. I used to be around a level 70 miner, all naturally skilled, but only 64 atm since I chipped out all my mineral sense and miner:

I've also been depositing a lot lately, so maybe that helped ;):

If you want a big loot, you've gotta play, right?

It's kind of ironic because I won the first hell-a-thon last year when Hell just opened in May. I won with 700+ globals in a couple weeks but it was a very bad event loot-wise. Kind of ironic that a year later I would finally get a good loot.

Last edited:
nice little claim u got there:cool: Big gratz:wtg::yay::yay::yay::beerchug:

Big gz m8... Finally some payback for you

big big GZ :)!!!

gz and welcome to hell

gz

Loot atm is %$#&*#$ retarded. This needs to be fixed first of all. The other fixes, the re-balancing of missions and placing all the good ores on NDs planet is not really going to make these people stay for good. Feels like I'm getting 60-80% everyday with the only chance to profit by hitting the 100k+ hof. I got to top 10 all time top miner in the last year and I haven't gotten a single good loot, just jackshitttttt. I expect some crazy swings on foma/hell but when I spend 100 amps for a run on planetside and the only thing I get is miserable day after miserable day, while 100k hofs are dangled in front of me like cocaine to a crackhead telling me to go back to hell so I can lose even worse, it seems like everything is just a sick joke.

It's nice that you are trying to get new players, but when you're obviously squeezing old players to reward aths to the new, while changing the formula to make average loot extra shitty so that new bigger than ever aths can be given to a select few, you piss off the other 99.9% of the playerbase who are actively playing. It's no wonder you have trouble keeping active players. And when you pull stunts like this, it is just another slap in the face to the players who aren't as optimistic who are playing right now.

You might have attracted a few old players back, but you just pissed off a whole lot of existing players, ones who are already unhappy. This would normally be a good thing, but when loot distribution is designed to reward a yearly salary to a select few and piss off the other 99.9% this is just a really dumb move, this just fuels the fire for people who are unhappy with their current returns. Re-balancing and returns are awful, seeing eco and skills be made more useless by the day, and loots seemingly being siphoned off to newer avatars, a contest as obvious as this one which favors not the existing players, one which most active players didn't know about, much less be able to participate in, is enraging.

MA, you have trouble keeping active players, because you don't make it a very kind place to stay. You attract inactive players at the cost of pissing off existing players, this is the dumbest strategy ever. Your priority should be making the game better, not getting calypsians to play on RT or alienating currently active players. A strategy with a positive net effect needs to be adopted, not ones with trade-offs involving players already in-game. Sure, try to get more players, but make existing players feel appreciated too! An event designed to make me play more where I'm losing 300 peds an hour for a snowballs chance in hell to loot a red banana is not something that's very appreciated... Damn MA, I've held out bitching for 5 years, but sometimes you do some stupid stuff. Please focus on making the game consistently fun, loot-wise and game-play-wise. Having to go through months or years to get a decent loot is too testing, especially when all the other days are so miserable. And please improve your quality assurance. Some of the bugs I see, make the game look extremely unprofessional. When I encounter a game breaking bug in the first 3 minutes after logging in, it makes me think how the hell did this VU get passed? Once is enough, but when every VU seems to have a huge problem lately, that is just inexcusable. C'mon MA, get your act together, I'm rooting for you, but sometimes you make it difficult to do so.

so stop bitching now :mad:

Gz to strong miner :cool:

nice one big grats! looks like they got the old tower look back=) yeay!

fianlly I can say big gratz!

eh i was mining hell!!!
BastARD!!!!!

Gratz ;)

Gigantic Gz lol

Really nice find ! with an MU now too !

Well done :)

now go spend it !

Nice one Gratz Ceral:yay:

I saw it pop up while hunting the hydra's.
Big grats on a very nice find!

Well deserved

Hell sucked like a 20$ prostitute for me:(
now i know where it went:mad:

Big Gz tho:yay:

That is a nice tower for sure! =) Big gzzzz

wow! gz man :eyecrazy:
hell turning into something nice

Maybe less depos now :))? your second depo is equal to the total ammount i depoed in 5 years :)) (your skill level is about 10 times higher then mine too:))

Why does it seem like there are more ATHs than ever, even as the lowest ATH gets higher and higher? :)

Anyway, mega grats!

Awesome tower :) gratz enjoy :wtg:

Hawk

Big Gratz!
+REP for posting your depo history lol! Mine is out of control. I gave up with the theory of good loot comes from depos. (Just gives you more changes)
I kinda love how you were just complaining. I know how you feel (or felt rather) All it tells me is that what you were saying was true and that you were so overdue.

I'm not holding my breath for an ath though.
I'm really glad to see it for you!

BTW- you said you need 100+ ath to profit.... dang looks like you didn't profit
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Big grtz man :wtg: :beerchug:

massive gz

well deserved, was reading an old thread to MA linked in at start of this thread.

don't go wasting it all in a week or back to square one.

Rick

nothing to say to you bro, big big gratz and well deserved

Back