9750 PED Proteron Madness!!!

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Battle begins on March 1st and will continue until May 31st
Creatures to slay are Mature-dominant Proteron and Chompers.

This Event has Been moved to here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?259097-20k-ped-Proteron-Madness!

And prizes have been more than doubled!

Rally and prepare as you fight to win 9750 ped of prizes:[/B][/SIZE]

Highest single loot for the entire event- 1000 ped
Highest top 5 best loots each month. With a max value of 5k per loot
(a 30k HOF, only counts as 5k).

March-
1st- 1000 2nd- 500 3rd- 250

April-

May-

And finally the grand prizes for the best total all three months.
March - May
1st- 1500 2nd-1000 3rd-500 4th-250 5th-250

Rules are as follows:

Last edited:
Too small prizes for us :lolup:

We consider that our turnover is 7-10K in three hours, in your LA (about 200-400 PED income for you in 3 hours).

Make 20-50K in prize and we will think to grind. ;)

(C) Gewitter's Proteron / Weekend Mayhem

Too small prizes for us :lolup:

We consider that our turnover is 7-10K in three hours, in your LA (about 200-400 PED income for you in 3 hours).

Make 20-50K in prize and we will think to grind. ;)

(C) Gewitter's Proteron / Weekend Mayhem

200-400 ped in 3 hours ? ... I wish you were right

You are always welcome to discuss you view with us, but I don't find it acceptable to undermine this in public with false information.

Mods, please remove.

AtamiKiangola,

Please first check EL and link in my signature before giving -rep! :mad:

And the prizes is ridiculous :lolup:

PS After your notice and your -rep we possibly abandon events in this Land Area

PPS But at least 10K in month 1st prize, 20-50K in the first final prize (not in sum, 1st prize) and maybe we will grind your event, and maybe each day :)

Added to mods: please don't remove, all what i wrote is true, income was calculated by me and LA taxes.

Greed makes us poor.

As example

Last edited:
AtamiKiangola,

Please first check EL and link in my signature before giving -rep! :mad:

PS After your notice and your -rep we possibly abandon events in this Land Area

PPS But at least 10K in month 1st prize, 20-50K in the first final prize (not in sum, 1st prize) and maybe we will grind your event, and maybe each day :)

Added to mods: please don't remove, all what i wrote is true, income was calculated by me and LA taxes.

Greed makes us poor.

As example

Thank you for your comments, however, your comments are exactly why we cannot afford to offer that kind of prizes. You say...make the prizes huge and "maybe" we will hunt. If you don't...and nobody else hunt I still have to pay the prizes.

Just to do a little math for you, if I offered 10k ped per month and 20-50k for the final month, that is a minimum of 50k ped in three months. That means we would need 1,250,000 ped of turn over just to break even.

Trust me m8...I more than anyone love to have huge prizes in events. See the proteron massacre event I just held. But I also need to be realistic. Everyone talks a big show. But it all comes down to who actually shows up.

Again I appreciate the thoughts and hope you guys will join the event. If you were out there hunting anyway...why would you not continue now that there is prizes involved?

Nate

Nate, your answer is better than answer of Atami, thank you.

I only will offer you a different math. Based on the the amount of HP of big Prots (4400-9700 HP), sum, required to be spent in one hunting session must start from 5000 PED until the minimally significant results, in solo or in team. For 1.250.000 PED, requried for prizes, players must do only a 250 hunting sessions (5000 PED each). We divide 250 sessions by 90 days and get a 2.8 session per day. You want to say it's impossible? I am sure that you will get even more, given the size of the prize, which I mentioned.

But this is your event, your LA, and you can offer any prizes you wish, but with this prize size, our events will be run as always, and not only in this LA :)

Again I understand where you are coming from. I don't expect you to hunt 24/7 for these prizes it is more to give back to the folks that hunt the most. And reward them for thier patronage. I would love to do an event like you say with 50k ped in prizes all the time. However after running events for the last 10 years it just isnt possible. Sure if alot of people came out and spent hours every day it would work out. But if only a few ppl try I lose 30k ped. I hope you can understand where I am coming from. Good luck to you and your team. And I hope you will continue to enjoy hunting these nice creatures.

Nate

200-400 ped in 3 hours ? ... I wish you were right

You are always welcome to discuss you view with us, but I don't find it acceptable to undermine this in public with false information.

Mods, please remove.

Completely agree with Atami. Shameful behavior. If someone dont like prizes, he is not obligated to play the event - but why laugh (using a bad English) about something other people are working on.

Last edited:
Completely agree with Atami. Shameful behavior. If someone dont like prizes, he is not obligated to play the event - but why laugh (using a bad English) about something other people are working on.

Вован, узбагойзя уже

sry mods and HuntingN8, man has a personal grievances :laugh:

Last edited:
please take your personal problems elsewhere...this is an event thread :) So please sign up!!!!

Back