Price Check A-3 Justifier Mk. 5, Mentor Edition Tier 5

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise
I've had this gun for almost 6 months now, absolutely loving it.

I am however in the thought-process of upgrading to higher dps with the similar efficiency, or better.

I would love to see what people value this weapon at today. It might help me decided if I should keep it, or trade it.

Wiki: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&id=76

15k (guestimate)

Why people pay above a couple of thousand for this wep is beyond me. Lv100 oldschool, only 70% eff, low dps, dpp is crap, if your lv100 you should easily be able fund much better options than this relic

Why people pay above a couple of thousand for this wep is beyond me. Lv100 oldschool, only 70% eff, low dps, dpp is crap, if your lv100 you should easily be able fund much better options than this relic
100 is more reasonable?

It was sarcasm but sure take it literal why not if your that thick

Why even post what you said then? Constructive values help. Not "sarcasm".

My bad i forgot this forum is nothing but that.

Not sure why being level 100 automatically means you must only use the highest dps weapons available, you know that shits expensive right? 12-15k for 70 efficiency mid DPS is pretty reasonable I think.

Last words is why I would say it’s over 10k sick old school gun.

I would also say between 13-16k.

Thanks for the reply guys,

I bought this gun at 15k back in September, and i value it around that amount.

If you know another 70 efficiency gun with this dps,range and dpp for cheaper please educate me... I've looked at "non sib" guns, level 100 guns you call it, and this is the one gun you can get below imk2, mod mk2 etc.

of course, there are the SIB guns too, but at 15k peds they arent at 70+ efficiency last time i checked though.

I've owned this gun a few times, as has already been pointed out, if you are only interested in skilling laser sniper there aren't that many options for guns over 70 eff which do not cost 60k plus. In the past I paid in the region of 11k-13k, but that was before the current price inflation. I think you'd get 16k-18k for it depending on the tiers.

Last edited:
Back