A guide to getting a car! by HIDE

HopeIsDiEing

Provider
Society
Mine To Extract
Hope HIDE IsDiEing
The following is a simple guide to get a car!
Step One:If you are not allready log into the Entropia Universe.
Step Two:Go to the nearest auctioneer.
Step Three:Click on the vehicles tab.
Step Four:Take a long gander at the extremly over priced cars on the auction.(REMEMBER!!!Do NOT get angry at the overly priced cars soon they will be cheap!)
Step Five:press the Escape key(ESC) on the key board.
Step Six:Click Exit Entropia Universe(Dont wait for the timer you n00b just hit exit)
Step Seven:put on soem decent clothes and step outside and lock your door.
Step Eight:Considering you dotn have a car since your readign this guide walk to the nearest used car dealership.
Step Nine:Find a very finest $2500 car in the joint then argue and barter with the retailer that is clearly tryign to rip you off.Your goal is to egt his price down to about $2000.
Step Ten:Congradulations!You have a car!Now go home and never play EU again you successfuly got a very fine vehicle.All the babes and cash money will soon be yours!BONUS:You have a life now!BONUSER!You managed to save the amount of money you would deposite in 1-2 years of EU!

I hope this guide helps all you like me who were unlucky enough to not get a free car from simon or emma!I know it helped me!:lolup:

Last edited:
My friend said this was so awesome i had to bump it:p

:laugh::D:wtg:;)hahahahahahahah

Thats kidna the point no car you get fro $2000 is "fine" in any way lol

I had to bump it i think its the greatest thing that has come out of my brain train:D

lol i need to put a thign that says (NOTE!A $2000 cars in not nice in any wy shpe or form you are lucky its in once peice!:D

The following is a simple guide to get a car!
Step Four:Take a long gander at the extremly over priced cars on the auction.(REMEMBER!!!Do NOT get angry at the overly priced cars soon they will be cheap!)

I might just follow step 1 to 4 thanx, I will be patient, and get one later in the year.

Also, I want to see how they develop, crafting wise etc.

But thank-you for working on this very informative guide and sharing it with the community.

:silly2: :D

Excelent guide!

I hope EU will provide us some (free) bikes, too!

i like steps 5-6 the best :p

Thats kidna the point no car you get fro $2000 is "fine" in any way lol

I absolutely disagree.

I've never paid more than $2000 for a car and I've enjoyed nearly every one I've had, including the 20-year old Jaguar XJR I currently drive (quickly) which was around $1400 six years ago. Since then, around $500 in maintenance, classic insurance, and amazing performance.... they can stick their saxo's up their arse.

The only people who can't get a good car for $2000 are people who don't know anything about cars.

Hurrikane

Man that BMW is pimp. I could so pull chicks with that :wtg:

Man that BMW is pimp. I could so pull chicks with that :wtg:

you would need atleast 12 of them :)

Everything in EU is overpriced but as you can see they have dropped considerably and to be honest their bloody good value now for the entertainment they give.

I got given one by a friend when they were new (thanks Rince) that car (i like to call the Hummer wannabe as i can never remember it's real name) is now around 250 ped or so, down from over 1000 ped.

I drove it for ages and friends have driven it and one in particular keeps writing it off (thanks Winner... i think) and to date i think its cost me about 6 ped in oil and 2 ped in repairs and the car itself is still 18+ ped tt from its original 19 ped tt value.

If you avoided mobs & PK'rs which is fairly simple by jumping out at the first sign of it or them catching you then it could pretty much last you forever as it doesnt dmg by simply crashing it.

I did a tp in drive out rescue from the hogglo LA and they were everywhere and the trusty steed got thru and out ran them all the way to segna with them on our tale the entire way.

There is a lot on the auctions these days and more being crafted everyday so yeah they will get even cheaper i would say, a friend looted a bp the other day and we crafted another 25 (thanks for the tip Jod, brooommm broommmm :) ).

Have fun and drive some newbies to swamp camp or teleport drives, it's a laugh when your low on the old pedaroonies :)

Last edited:
Step Five:press the Escape key(ESC) on the key board.
Step Six:Click Exit Entropia Universe(Dont wait for the timer you n00b just hit exit)

Or, you just could have:

Step One: Realized that luxury items* are a good thing for EU, even if you can't afford them at the moment.

Step Two: Realized that everything that is expansive (has high MU) and you can contribute to the production chain is good for your ped card. You went out mining for the right ores when the vehicle BP's came and earned some additional markup.

Step Three: With those additional Peds you would wait until the price is to your liking (actually is already ok now imo) and purchased your vehicle.

Step Four: You are proud to own your car that you earned ingame and realize what a real cash economy game is about.

OK, didn't work for me personally because:

I tried but i lacked ore depth and area knowlege (RL skill based game anybody?) for after VU10 (TK320 gave me stupid duru instead of belk i.e.) and i adjusted too slow with finder downgrade.

I didn't try really hard cause i am doing ok with hunting anyway.

Point is, lot of people used that window of opportunity successfully and earned way more then those few peds a car costs now. My kudos to those who at least tried and not whined about not winning a hand out lottery.

* Not saying vehicles will stay luxury items, but pretty much everything new is in EU.

Back