HoF: A Halfway Decent Welcome Back Present

Circle Breaker

Guardian
Society
Project-Asylum Corp.
Chade Circle Breaker Webley
I got back from a looong break from the game just a few weeks ago. I've always been primarily a miner, but I sometimes enjoy a good hunt. After a few weeks of profitable mining, I decided to mix things up and go for the first real hunt in years. So, my friend and I decided that we should exterminate a few hundred smelly Feffoids, because, well, they had always treated us nice in the past. We put on our trusty Kobold Armors, unholstered our Korsses and headed out.

A few minutes into the hunt, we got this:

A good start, I would say. We continued happily, scoring a few more good loots. 40 minutes later, we unleash fiery doomful doom, by fire, on an unsuspecting Feffoid Champion -- and this pops up:

Not bad, not bad at all. After a few more hours, and several more decent loots, we finally threw in the towel, feeling tired, yet happy, and praising the almighty Lootius. We returned to Fort Fury like unsung heroes, with a youthful spring in our steps. Sure, we didn't loot any more Angel parts, nor did we find a legendary Mod Merc, but with more than a few hundred PEDs of profit in our pockets, we ended our splendid evening in the Junkyard Bar.

Last edited:
nice story and gratz:yay:

I miss the junkyard Bar.

Maybe I should go hunt a few feffs too soon :)

Gratz!

Gratz! :yay:

I saw your team in game last night globaling while I was humping globsters :laugh:

I liked your team name :yup:

Thanks, guys!

I saw your team in game last night globaling while I was humping globsters :laugh:

I liked your team name :yup:

:laugh: You just left me with some disturbing, yet hilarious, imagery.

Thanks! Yeah, we globaled a lot. It was quite insane.

:laugh: You just left me with some disturbing, yet hilarious, imagery.

Thanks! Yeah, we globaled a lot. It was quite insane.

Don't worry, I used improved protection :laugh:

gratz :) and welcome back :)

This thread has made me smile and grossed me out all at once!

Gratz! And welcome back!!

Back