A history of "events" - last 6 years

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
Decided to make a usesless? little list of "events" that happened in the last 6 years and see if there is any connection to the "events" between mayhems. Might aswell share it, so here it is.

I only included the "events" with official anouncements taken from https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/. This means some of the weekend spawns are not included. Let me know if I forgot something big.

JanuaryMaffoids
FebruaryHoggloHogglo / RobotsFeffoidMaffoidFeffoid
MarchEaster MayhemRobotsAttacker + SteelbirdRobotsCraftingRobot
AprilEaster MayhemEaster MayhemEaster MayhemRobots / Easter MayhemEaster Mayhem
MayMarcimexRX / MarcimexHogglo / MarcimexMarcimexMarcimex
JuneHoggloMulmun / Summer MayhemMulmun / Summer MayhemMulmun / Summer MayhemMulmun / Crafting
JulyMigrationMigrationMigrationMigrationMigrationMigration
AugustMigrationMigrationMigrationMigrationMigrationMigration
SeptemberFeffoidAtrox + NeomexHogglo / MaffoidDasp + CroanCalamusoidCalamusoid
OktoberHW MayhemRX / hogglo / HW mayhemSnarksnot / HW MayhemSnarksnot / HW MayhemHW MayhemHW Mayhem
NovemberHatchlings + hoggloRobots
DecemberMerry MayhemMerry MayhemMerry MayhemMerry MayhemMerry MayhemMerry Mayhem

IDK what to do with this info ↑ but it looks like we have a bit less events now if you compare to a couple of years ago, op top of that MA completely forgot about these:
RX (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/ma-forgot-about-rx.270253/)
Snarksnot
Attacker + Steelbird

/Bee

Last edited:
Using super complicated prediction software and assuming MA will finaly bring back the RX event, we'll probably have these events + spawns this year:

January
FebruaryFeffoid
MarchRobots
AprilEaster Mayhem
MayMarcimex
JuneMulmun / Summer Mayhem
JulyMigration
AugustMigration
SeptemberCalamusoid
OktoberHW Mayhem
NovemberRX event https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?threads/ma-forgot-about-rx.270253/
DecemberMerry Mayhem

Stop crying, deal with what you got! What about mining event? How many of these? 0.....and mining enhancers still dont work

Stop crying, deal with what you got! What about mining event? How many of these? 0.....and mining enhancers still dont work
🧂 🧂 🧂

Prediction on events:
May- Marcimex
May-June: Mulmun
End of June: Summer mayhem
July: Migration

Last years summer mayhem was postponed because of the upgrade to mayhem, the last summer mayhem in 2020 started june 10 and lasted for 3 weeks (21 days).

Last edited:
there is the bulk and steelbird elites each year ..was only a few months ago

As expected, the marcimex event spawned above ground just as I predicted.

Marcimex event is usualy 2 weeks so it'll most likely end tuesday 17th after server reset.
June 3rd is probably when the mulmun event spawn will start.

"stop crying".... proceeds to cry

As expected, the marcimex event spawned above ground just as I predicted.

Marcimex event is usualy 2 weeks so it'll most likely end tuesday 17th after server reset.
June 3rd is probably when the mulmun event spawn will start.
stop calling those things "event", it's not "event" it's just that someone pretend to do their work so they can receive salary at end of the month :D

Back