A new life

Zelgais

Mature
Zelgais Zel Greyworth
I'm Zelgais Greyworth, I'm new to this world of calypso. I hope to have many adventures in this new world, I even hope to write about my experiences on this land. So that new and old settlers will gain some benefit or enjoyment out of my stories.

I hope to make a name for myself in this world and some good friends. I've taken my first steps to try and help out as much as I can to help guide new settlers like myself in this game by joining a group that helped me find my way in my first week on calypso, The Entropiatouragency.com that is a non-profit service. I give thanks to Stave Petty who accepted me in to his group.

I hope we all get along and can find away to benefits from each other!

Zelgais

welcome to entropia

Welcome, come visit me in Billy's Spaceship Afterworld sometime :)

Fresh meat.

He's got a real purty mouth, ain't he?

Welcome!
As you've surely realized already in your short time here, just like in the real world, not everyone you meet will be friendly and honest. But in general, it's a fun place to be.

With an attitude like that you should have a good time and make many friends as well as be a great contributor to the community. Try not to let time sour you and meet the adversity of survival head on and with much common sense. May the HoF`s be with you!

^.^

Thanks for the welcome, I've so far only come by kind people. For some reason I see a bad remark from centech but it really feels like he's just saying "Let's be friends".

I'd gladly come visit you, I'll have to get some direction to that area first. I'm working for the tour agency but I'm still new at that so I don't have all my tps yet ^.^

I hope we all can get along well!

Zelgais:)

^.^

With an attitude like that you should have a good time and make many friends as well as be a great contributor to the community. Try not to let time sour you and meet the adversity of survival head on and with much common sense. May the HoF`s be with you!

eh he I'm a very optimistic person! So it's rare that anything takes my mood down! I'm sorry but I don't know the terminology on this game HoF?

Zelgais:)

HoF - very big loot - Hall of Fame.

Heya Z welcome :)

Shout ahoy u see me somewhere :)

gl and may Lootious give u a HoF ;)

eras

Eh he thanks for the Information!

I'll be sure to do that, but for reference i'm horrible with names. I work in the night club profession so I tend to forget peopels names really easy! good with faces though!

Zelgais :)

HoF - very big loot - Hall of Fame.

Heya Z welcome :)

Shout ahoy u see me somewhere :)

gl and may Lootious give u a HoF ;)

eras

I'm Zelgais Greyworth, I'm new to this world of calypso. I hope to have many adventures in this new world, I even hope to write about my experiences on this land. So that new and old settlers will gain some benefit or enjoyment out of my stories.

I hope to make a name for myself in this world and some good friends. I've taken my first steps to try and help out as much as I can to help guide new settlers like myself in this game by joining a group that helped me find my way in my first week on calypso, The Entropiatouragency.com that is a non-profit service. I give thanks to Stave Petty who accepted me in to his group.

I hope we all get along and can find away to benefits from each other!

Zelgais

Welcome to our expanding, virtual reality, Zelgais!

First and foremost, I commend your registration to sources outside of EU related to Entropia ( e.g Entropia forums). Not only will you be able to gain invaluable information regarding EU, but this will also allow you to become more connected with the tightly knit community of Entropia! ( Though naturally, there is sometimes a bit of drama). This step is a step in the right direction in achieving longevity and popularity.

Second, it's nice to see such an optimistic outlook! However, it's important that we acknowledge that EU is not for everyone. Progression within EU is most certainly not an overnight process, and can take a lot of time and resources in order to level to a skill level even considered mid level. Entropia's real currency based economy is another aspect of EU which can attract, or detract others- You need to carefully utilise the funds that you invest in Entropia in order to get full enjoyment. Entropia doesn't have to be expensive ( at least economically) !

Finally, I'd like to wish you well in your journey on Calypso, and beyond! *Sigh* I remember my first moments back in 2006, so many extreme changes have occurred since then! That brings me onto another point, EU is not a static universe- it adapts so rapidly! Absorb and immerse yourself in the experience before it adapts once again! Naturally, there's a lot of nostalgic value in Entropia as a result!

Niki
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Nice your enjoying EU.

It really does lure you in, hook, line and sinker, once you get into it :)
That can be either good or bad, depending on how you look at it.

Good job running the newbies to, they follow your commands to the letter I hope :)

Life is worthless on this wretched planet :)

Welcome to hell :) Have you start to gather teleporters yet?

Welcome to the game, hope you meet many people. If you ever see me run around say hi. It will be a few months because I am in Afghanistan but normally I sit in twin peaks. I will try to remember you Ava name and say hi if I see you. When I am on or even on here feel free to ask questions more than willing to help you out or find people that can help you.
May lootius be with you
Rissa

Welcome! Have fun, and be careful out there.. ;)

cough cough welcome lol

I appreciate your sentiment! I usually jump for popular forums first on mmorpgs. I like to stay well informed and know what I should stay away from.

Generally within the first two days of a game I know if it is or isn't for me. So far i've been pleased with the role playing aspect of this game. I'm a nerd from back in the DnD days.

I've found some stable work so far. It provides alittle extra for me to work with but nothing that I can sustain myself on yet! But as well as I plan on throwing in $10 a month until i'm able to fully sustain average game play.

Oh as far as TPs no I haven't yet, I've only been here for little over a week. I've been picking them up with the the tour agency, but still haven't got them all. but anyone feel free to join our tours, they are completely free! and well guarded.

Thank you all so much for the kind welcomes. This game has been nothing but fun for me ^.^

Zelgais :)

Welcome to our expanding, virtual reality, Zelgais!

First and foremost, I commend your registration to sources outside of EU related to Entropia ( e.g Entropia forums). Not only will you be able to gain invaluable information regarding EU, but this will also allow you to become more connected with the tightly knit community of Entropia! ( Though naturally, there is sometimes a bit of drama). This step is a step in the right direction in achieving longevity and popularity.

Second, it's nice to see such an optimistic outlook! However, it's important that we acknowledge that EU is not for everyone. Progression within EU is most certainly not an overnight process, and can take a lot of time and resources in order to level to a skill level even considered mid level. Entropia's real currency based economy is another aspect of EU which can attract, or detract others- You need to carefully utilise the funds that you invest in Entropia in order to get full enjoyment. Entropia doesn't have to be expensive ( at least economically) !

Finally, I'd like to wish you well in your journey on Calypso, and beyond! *Sigh* I remember my first moments back in 2006, so many extreme changes have occurred since then! That brings me onto another point, EU is not a static universe- it adapts so rapidly! Absorb and immerse yourself in the experience before it adapts once again! Naturally, there's a lot of nostalgic value in Entropia as a result!

Niki
:yay::yay::yay::yay:

BTW, do you have about 25000 friends just like you who'd like to join too?
With an attitude like yours, it would seem alot more like Utopia! :cool:

Eh he I wish! I worked for a night club for the longest time. It helped develop my optimistic outlook. Someone has to perk everyone else up! So i'll do my best to try and perk up 25,000 people that are already in game!

BTW, do you have about 25000 friends just like you who'd like to join too?
With an attitude like yours, it would seem alot more like Utopia! :cool:

Back