A new year, same things?

Phaser

Prowler
Society
TusaLusa
Phaser Phaser Chaos
First of all, I want to wish a happy 2008 to all of you my friends here on EF and in EU. You know who you are so I'm not going to say your names, you are just too many.:D

To the people that never interact me in game of EF and to the comunity in general of EF/EU the best of wishes of a new year also, may this year bring everything that each one wants, in game or in real life.
:cool:

I was about to just making a thread of new year wishes only, but then realised then maybe things might be hard or no to all of us in EU.

I have been "out luck" in EU for several months now. VU nerfs? Bad luck? Bad timing? Who knows? The true is that for me, my life in EU was all about mining and that profession is leaving me more frustrated then ever.

Few months ago, I could spend a more or less big amount of money in CnD and mine for hours and most of the times I could make a profit or hit big, true is, that everytime I do that now I just lose money.

I see the same names globaling and hoffing alot, I just wonder how much money they are losing too. I dont have jelous of anyone that hits alot in CnD, I know the risks and myself already had several "gold time" up there.

This is not a whining thread, plz dont interpert it like that, Im just using my bad luck has an example for the rest of my thread.

I know, everyone will always complain about loot, lag, and many things in EU. Dam...I also complain alot when the recent changes about the 2 pec decay, auction changes, lag, loot, CTD´s bla bla bla.... Its my nature, its ur nature, its human nature to complain.

The last change was the HoF table. In my honest opinion I think thats a "way" of saying "look, see how many hofs are droping?" .... whatever...
Even that lost the mistique if you wanna call it that way to me.

10 places, and trying hard to get my name in the top10 list was a good thing, now I just dont even look at chat window...:rolleyes:

So, we now are in 2008. Will this year be better? Or will we continue to see EU droping more and getting more and more expensive everyday? Will we have the both things? Probably...

China, Brazil, how it will be?

New Cry engine, its cool but at what cost for us?

We could name many things about this and others.

So what the you think the future will reserve for us?

Again happy new year for all of you.:)

Ty for your attention.

P.

Happy 2008 :D

Like so many people tell so many other people, it's all about luck, or investing huge amounts to gain relatively small profit.

On the note of the Cryengine, I think that unless MA can in the startup options add an Enable/Disable button, many people would miss out, and indeed myself perhaps won't be able to play as I'm using only a 5 series Geforce graphics card.

To make money its simple, HUNT PEOPLE, other people is where the money comes from anyway so cut out the middleman (MA) and scam TODAY! :p

I think that MA aren't a bunch of dummies, therefore they learn what doesn't work and eventually will fix most of it. The problem this year will be so much really big new stuff like planets and CE arriving, that's going to be huge changes all round and huge VUs to debug.

I think that 2008 is THE year for EU. One way or another it's going to be a milestone.

David from MA said something about this being like pre-gold compared to the future for us. I think he may be right, and I sure hope so.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what is to come....starting with those strange orbs all over the planet :) .

t

and if the rumors are real, then we can soon be travlingen around in vehicles :)

happy new year

I just hope that the planets and Cryengine won't bring too many problems.... And I would also like to see Cryengine as a enable/disable feature, one could only hope... I'll have to save up for a new graphic card I guess....:)

Back