A taste of missions, some thoughts

Meg

Prowler
Society
GloryHound Irregulars, ex Dirty Dozen, ex...ehhh beta
Megan Meg Arlington
Calypsoids get stats boost missions. Rocktropian missions will get this too? And the next planet, and the next. Can't sell stats - it's the ideal reward.

Once there are 5-10 planets in place, what stat boost are we looking at? 10 agi? 20? 50? From rewards only.

I don't mind it since I spent most of the time since -03 chatting, perhaps a bit wierd for those who worked for their skills...

What's the point of boosting base stats for a full community - it makes a clear path ahead: higher mob hp, higher mob damage, higher mob damage resistances or defense. Why? Killing will get easier, skilling will get easier. With SGA we saw a first nudge toward stopping the nerfing game, I suppose the stats rewards is a similar step.

:)happy?:(worried?
Unsure. Is it reasonable to assume that single stat reward boost could be 10-15 after a few new planets get missions? How will it affect gameplay?

Once there are 5-10 planets in place, what stat boost are we looking at? 10 agi? 20? 50? From rewards only.

Is it reasonable to assume that single stat reward boost could be 10-15 after a few new planets get missions? How will it affect gameplay?

Hmmm...

Maybe the other planet partners will choose not to have missions. :scratch2:

i am happy with the missions, they keep me busy and some of them are even challenging. I find it good that many of those missions are powergrinding missions, i simply love to empty my head alongside with my radar and gain some attritubes along the way.

I dont think that missions and their rewards will harm Eu in any way. Never forget that you need to kill upto 1.6k mob of a certain kind (and there are at least 10 different mob missions) to get a attribute gain.

after a grind like this you know what you have done for your little reward. Seen from this side it will balance out, and again on a little higher level than before, nothing new here.

Last edited:
My guess is that MA does allocate a reward pool to the planet partners, so you have as planet partner the option to select between different rewards until you reach a certain maximum amount that you are allowed to spend.

Back