A thought on Oil Rig as it is

I can't imagine that you don't like the new rig setup.

How more boring could the old rig be.

1 circle, 1 spawn spot loaded with pk-ers, an 150 yrd approach and green dots visible from even further away.

The new rig has scenery to make use of and no radar to blow your cover.

And yes, if you dress up in full purple suit you might be spotted sooner then using a camo outfit.

Although in 6 years of playing I have never found a drop of oil, I don't mind. The top socs guarding it prolly deserve it because they spend the most peds there.

And if you think it's unfair, assemble an army and take over the oil rig yourself! :wise:

I wish you all the luck in that ;)

Well they are using the Vehicle Guest List Exploit to bypass the radar jamming and Friendlist. I began reporting on that these days and was told that apropriate action will be taken. With that exploit being used, theres no way to have a chance once they found you 1 time and just drag your status bar out from vehicle. They can find and shoot you anywhere if you move into the range of health bar popping up.

I wish the OP had half the clue he thought he did...should they just put the ped directly to your ped card?

*note: you just need to adjust your tactics more, opportunity is there...just ask
Andreso Black

Last edited:
No but exploiting is not a fair way of defence.

Some questions one should ask oneselve.

Why is radar jammed in that area?
Why does friendlist need an approval?
What systems that were introduced to prevent something like that are you bypassing by using a simple add to vehicle guest list?

Then anyone would notice their wrongdoing with just a little use of the brain. I think there could not be a more simple definition of an exploit then this. As definition by wikipedia: "An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or design flaw by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers".

The flaw is there, it was obviously not intended by the game's designers, because they introduced systems which are preventing this and its to the advantage of the players.

Whats ur nick name in game?

Oh one of the exploiters :p

2011-05-11 11:31:58 [Local] [] You were added to the guest list of the Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L) managed by Arthur arthur ART.

gl

Well they are using the Vehicle Guest List Exploit to bypass the radar jamming and Friendlist. I began reporting on that these days and was told that apropriate action will be taken. With that exploit being used, theres no way to have a chance once they found you 1 time and just drag your status bar out from vehicle. They can find and shoot you anywhere if you move into the range of health bar popping up.

Ouch, this is a very nasty exploit! This troubles me a lot! :mad:

Support, please fix this ASAP!!!

And shame on al using this exploit. Very very pathetic to having to use this exploit at the rig!

Oh one of the exploiters :p

2011-05-11 11:31:58 [Local] [] You were added to the guest list of the Valkyrie Mk1 (C,L) managed by Arthur arthur ART.

gl

Although I personally don't mind, I think it's not allowed to mention names of wrong doers.

But now you've mentioned it anyways, a very big shame on Arthur Arthur ART!!! :wise:

Back