FJRMac

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Media Albums About

• Hi Mac, this is the msg i got when i clicked your link:

DanBoogzUnknown, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Gday Mac, Serica mentioned u are the mod for the aussie wof group, mind sending me an invite, or telling me how to find and join it please mate, i couldent find it in the social groups area..

-Cheers- Boogz
    this may sound dum but what the hell is/are REP??????? i don't no this one
    I will never take it off ;). It might not be in my possion, But its still how i look in my heart ;)
    Thank You! ... I had an awesome time working with Nadie on the WWW profile ... she's truly a star. The spider hunt was just TOO much fun, and I wish you would have been in TS as well, because THAT will definitely be a memorable session for a long time to come. You and I haven't chatted since we hooked up with Deathifier on TS during the Furor release, so we must do it again soon. ;)
    Hi mate can u accpet me pls to Wof private thread :)

Cheers mate

Xaph & serica will vouch for me :)
    Ventrilo details posted.

Srry to say that to family hardships i am going home for a couple mnths or so and game access will be limited and sporadic. I believe we have the soc motovated enuf to help make the diferance.

On a plane tomorrow so tonight will be the last for a while.
    Srry abiut the delay(work, rl, tech shit)
    I am now in a position to fullfill my offer of a 50 slot 3 chanel server.
    If u still want it pm me plz
    Srry about the delay with server.

Am haven prob with account activation. Am in cotact with there suport department and prob will be fixed soon.

Was hopen to have up and runen for tonights hunt:mad::mad:

If not over the weekend by next hunt will be up and runing.
    Hey mate,

Just a quick thankyou for your help with Merry Mayhem, we're going strong! :) Long way to the finish line, but the X5 will prevail :)
    Happy Holidays ... and may your virtual flame burn bright in the New Year with many blessings! :hug:

Mac
    Merry Christmas and I look forward to a new year full of success and continued friendship in 2009. Thanks for all your support during the year and I am proud to have you on my friends list.
    Bags
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back