A truly touching story...

That was really nice ;) Nice that a boy like him could get a chance... :)

Great story! Reminds me of the movie 'Radio' which, if you havn't seen it, you should. However, next time, please put a "Tear-jerker" warning in the thread title. I'm blubbering like a baby here and I'm at work! Errr...ummm...I mean there's something in my eye....yeah.... :rolleyes:

Wolf said:
Great story! Reminds me of the movie 'Radio' which, if you havn't seen it, you should. However, next time, please put a "Tear-jerker" warning in the thread title. I'm blubbering like a baby here and I'm at work! Errr...ummm...I mean there's something in my eye....yeah.... :rolleyes:

LOL... I did not think a Wolf could be that sensitive?
*hands Wolf a tissue* ;)

Camilla- said:
LOL... I did not think a Wolf could be that sensitive?
*hands Wolf a tissue* ;)

On the contrary...Wolves are the most sensitive critters around. There's also a rumor going around that we mate for life...but, it's more like a guideline than an actual rule..thanks for the tissue...sniff sniff... :)

Wolf said:
On the contrary...Wolves are the most sensitive critters around. There's also a rumor going around that we mate for life...but, it's more like a guideline than an actual rule..thanks for the tissue...sniff sniff... :)

:laugh:
Niiiice pick up line there. ;)

Good read though. Very cool. :)

Ona said:
:laugh:
Niiiice pick up line there. ;)

ROFL I do not think he meant it that way, but yeah I see what you mean.. :laugh:

Camilla- said:
ROFL I do not think he meant it that way, but yeah I see what you mean.. :laugh:

Certainly not. I'm more a 'Gentle-Wolf' than to do something like that. I was simply pointing out a commonly mis-understood factoid concerning my species. I'm very happily 'mated' and I know Camilla is also. Ummmm...just out of intellectual curiosity....would it have worked? :naughty:

Back