Question: About sweat nowdays

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
As been away for sometime now from EU and because sweating, was one of my main activities! I wonder,
what's the current situation with it?
Also, I have a decent quantity of sweat in my inventory, but every time I logged in (few times in reality), I found that there is no interest, from anyone!
Is it worth it sweating, as an activity in EU nowdays?
I will appreciate any info, thank you

crafting it is the best option imo - i craft and still have way too much in my stocks

Sweat reselling has seem to fallen out of favour a fair bit, but you should have reasonable success selling around 1.4-1.5 per k. a lot of them may of been Russian, I don’t know.
Maybe fruit gathering might be worth your fancy. The nutrio market is quite strong these days with everyone’s addiction to tezlapods. Even more so now they have to actually pay for their nutrio bars in mayhem instances.. poor souls. 😆

I advise you to contact @Hijacker27 , since he always needs huge quantities of sweat.

There are still sweat circles going all day, every day. Meanwhile, there is more need for sweat than there was back in the day - it's used in some bps, for some missions etc...but nowhere near enough demand to meet the endless supply. There's probably billions sitting in storage at the point. So it's kind of a waste of time IMO. I mean you get free skills sure, but you can gain those skills faster via hunting and such.

Last edited:
Also, I have a decent quantity of sweat in my inventory, but every time I logged in (few times in reality), I found that there is no interest, from anyone!

Other planets stepped up in making a high use for sweat. NI for example needs sweat for crafting and events. There are also sweat circles there and that planet has come a long way. Also Cyrene there are sweat daily's as well as the new crafting daily's which need to be done for anyone doing Badge grinding for armors require a lot of sweat. Most BPs are 25-50 sweat per click. I went through 7k pretty fast.

So on these planets you can move sweat or use it for rewards/skill.

What BP's require only sweat as crafting items?
note but quite a few do use it with other ingredients..

I think there's even a few missions on some planets in which turning in sweat is a main objective to the mission itself.

Sweating is not nor has ever been really something that is suppossed to be the final end game activity you only do. You are suppossed to use it to allow you to do other things. Even before the blueprints came along it was used to power tp chips - something you use to get somewhere else in game to do something else.

Sure is for the skills. If you forget Sweat Gathering skill. The rest nearly all hard to grow.
Swunting is best.

Sweat is a toxic commodity while you more or less do what some flash and phone games offer. semi Idle training

Back