About the recent BIG Industries event at Arkadia...

Hi everyone, I want to say there was something not right about this event.
First of all this event is advertised as "Free Nusul Event" so with a little logic we expect to kill Nusuls right?
But the first place got to a person who only killed Scoria.
Either people are terribly misinformed or the person at the 1st place dishonestly took opportunity of the situation, or most likely the both.
I was in the last place so I'm not writing this for myself.
Event maker was a player named "zana" and the 1st place person is "Image ZZ Marshall" everything is recorded on EntropiaLife but still while he should been disqualified, his Scoria kills are counted. You can check his kills during the event time from here; PROOF
And the screenshot of how it is falsely advertised; PROOF_2
I even started to think, first place prize was a joke and this guy is 'their' guy so they can make advertisements and sometimes do these events on their taxed lands by misguiding people.
Please enlighten me if I'm doing a wrong logic here...

Hi, welcome to entropia

Things change, no one reads or updates info, except those who do and those we do appreciate a lot! but you should always stay on top of the info that is available. Be careful though, most of it is outdated. Except some, we have some great contributors on this forum.

Don't trust anyone but make sure to trust some people. Doing your own research is key. But the key is often really worn out.

When one thing is stated, expect the opposite. If something is allowed, it is certainly frowned upon, and if it isn't frowned upon, it isn't allowed.

and when you expect the opposite, the opposite of the opposite applies.

Some stuff also smell of markup, and certain people can smell it on the forums.

I think I covered most of it....

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(The Enraged scoria is a seasonal mob. The event happened to clash with a brand new seasonal event. These things happen as the game is always updated, changed and new things are introduced, i do NOT think ZZ or anyone else who signed up to be able to keep hunting their seasonal mob which they traveled to hunt did anything wrong and they should get to keep their prize. If you think this was unfair, please avoid the event until the seasonal mob is gone)

Last edited:
Image is definitely not a "BIG" plant.

If anything, it is just poorly planned, unaware of what is happening on the planet - which is extremely likely. You cant make an event limited to a mob type - only what is on a specific LA. If there is anything new on that LA, even for temporary purposes, then this event should have simply been suspended.

Furthermore, 8coins is not part of BIG's PLA program right now because it is tax free.

Hi Lazlar

Sorry about your experience,

Currently the event on Ark has the Scoria to move on to the LA where we Set up the Nusuls hunt, after the event on Ark the hunts will be back to normal.

regards

Well you are all right, what I just wanted to state that people joined were expecting to kill Nusuls and the highest "Nusul" global would define who gets the prize. I mean we could all kill Scoria as well but since the event stated that we had to kill Nusul, we did so.

What's unfair is, actually the guy in the 2nd place should had been 1st because he got there by killing Nusuls not Scoria.

And the first place got by someone who completely did something else.

According to this logic; I create an event called "Biggest mining global at a particular location gets the prize" But then I give the prize to someone who were only hunting instead of mining.

Just this, nothing more to add. It was a dumb event.

Regards, as well.

What did the event owners say?

I assume you must have reached out to them before making this post.

I mean we could all kill Scoria as well but since the event stated that we had to kill Nusul, we did so.

What's unfair is, actually the guy in the 2nd place should had been 1st because he got there by killing Nusuls not Scoria.
The game mechanics of hunting events are set by MindArk, and are thus a more precise representation of the rules than event titles. It's not that the 2nd place player should have gotten 1st place. It's just that the event title caused a bit of confusion. Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time. Some LA's spawn several mobs, and not all of them are always listed in event titles. Perhaps the most accurate event title would just mention the LA number and not what mobs are there, but this would make it harder to quickly track multiple events. The reason BIG Industries specifies 1-2 mobs in event titles, I suspect, is to help players readily identify which event is which, not to serve as a comprehensive description of the rules. If you ever have questions like this, feel free to ask the BIG Industries representative hosting the event who can help clear things up in real time.

Rules that are open to interpretation are not rules and doubling down on a bad call is a reputational mistake particularly when trust is a key component to success.
There was a majority understanding by most participants that Nusul meant Nusul and not anything on the LA or the new interpretation of the event organisers.

Right thing to do is cut your losses ( they are minor ) payout the Nusul guy at a Nusul event and get your rules straight for next time.

Last edited:
The nusul event was on the land where the scoria's spawn too. A player-made event on a LA means all the mobs that spawn there count. This can be natural spawns and the scoria spawn we have now. Mobs you manually drag in don't count, this used to be the case but they changed this because it was abused.

What's the alternative? Instead of registering and continue hunting on the LA, he should not have signed up and be locked out of hunting there?

Does it suck? Sure, but you could have hunted scoria too and have the same advantage! I don't think the event creator knew so it was just a copy/paste weekly event.

I havent played the event.
But like in every event,competition there are rules to be followed?
If you do something a side most likely you will get disqualified,correct?
Why here is different? If you own an LA and have specific mob u say you need to hunt and specific rules to play the event. Why suddenly someone has to cheat to win it ? Its not Marshall's fault ( dont know the guy ) but the owner of LA who suppose to know this things especially if you own a land for some time.. He should ignore all those who did other mobs except Nusul what was part of the event.
By this he just lost the trust and most likely ppl will avoide to do it again..Same in real life,if u eat pizza at same place for some time and and you receive 1-2 time quite bad one,you will look for another place and probably never back again..

They need players, players don't need them but if doubling down on a technicality caused by a lack of due diligence on their part for such a small prise is worth the risk to their in-game reputation then that's on them.

I myself did not enter or participate in this event.

simple thing... EVENT are LA related... all spawns on the LA are counted in the scoring system.
that is a technical limit, BIG are not bad people and run lands all over the EU.
as per conspiracy theory "he was a BIG hunter in disguise" it is ludicrous.
The bad part is that a Scoria has way more HP than a nusul so the smallest global on scorias is bigger than a nice one on nusuls.
LA Owners capability to tailor made events are almost zero
in fact it is "total loot" or "HSL" only.
i hope that some other things may arrive with Unreal revamp

Last edited:
Hello, i am the one that make all Events on arkadia for BIG. This was a miss happening because i didnt realise that some of the arkadia migration mobs was on the side of the LA which is not part of the island. For those who dont know we do HSL nusul on windy island every sunday and on the East side after water there are some land mass that goes in to the main land area and there are right now a spawn of enraged mobs.

The person that won propably was hunting scoria and didnt want to get kicked of the LA and just joined the event because of that, in my mind he won that fair and square but next time i will put on HSL nusul And Enraged Scoria now that i know. (and for those who wasnt in the event no one are asking you to be triggered on someone else behalf, i am well aware that some people are going to feel that you most comment after this post)

From an event with 35+ people signing up i got 2 DMs after from other players complaining about a 3rd player that was "salty and disrupting because he didnt win" but nothing about any issue with scoria, they did tell me about it and thats why next sunday we might do somethink else or Nusul / enraged Scoria.

Next time you have an issue talk to the host and if the host dont want to take the decisions if more price peds should be given out she will forward the information. What dont help are making a forum post and straight up lying about BIG planting a players as a pawn to win the event and that we doing false advertising (for a LA with 0%tax) , we have done HSL on arkadia for a year and things will happen and propably will happen again, and we have done on calypso for over a decade and of course misstake happens there too, we are just humans and we have no issue to correct something that needs to be corrected.

And we in BIG IND are the ones that does the SSI on calypso , cyrene, arkadia and NI , the event where any player can come and sell 1k sweat for 2.5 ped, if you dont know about that we are the biggest helpers to new players in entropia and has done this for almost 10years, every day of every year. (this is for the ones that think any event maker would want to jeopardise their reputation to win 1 hsl and i dont know what you are thinking that those 100 peds goes back to BIG IND or something its ridiculous)

I see some people taking their chance to spew nonsense/negativity but as said and as any normal adult can understand that it was a misstake and if something goes wrong in the game its usually just that a misstake and not a nefarious activity or some kind of conspiracy. And if you talk to the people involved and arent rude or try to start drama things will be corrected every time that we feel it needs to be corrected.

I am around if you want to DM me direct on Discord and have a talk, text or voice.

What did the event owners say?

I assume you must have reached out to them before making this post.
Event host "zana" said the Scoria guy got the first place and evaded our questions without saying anything further.

Hello, i am the one that make all Events on arkadia for BIG. This was a miss happening because i didnt realise that some of the arkadia migration mobs was on the side of the LA which is not part of the island. For those who dont know we do HSL nusul on windy island every sunday and on the East side after water there are some land mass that goes in to the main land area and there are right now a spawn of enraged mobs.

The person that won propably was hunting scoria and didnt want to get kicked of the LA and just joined the event because of that, in my mind he won that fair and square but next time i will put on HSL nusul And Enraged Scoria now that i know. (and for those who wasnt in the event no one are asking you to be triggered on someone else behalf, i am well aware that some people are going to feel that you most comment after this post)

From an event with 35+ people signing up i got 2 DMs after from other players complaining about a 3rd player that was "salty and disrupting because he didnt win" but nothing about any issue with scoria, they did tell me about it and thats why next sunday we might do somethink else or Nusul / enraged Scoria.

Next time you have an issue talk to the host and if the host dont want to take the decisions if more price peds should be given out she will forward the information. What dont help are making a forum post and straight up lying about BIG planting a players as a pawn to win the event and that we doing false advertising (for a LA with 0%tax) , we have done HSL on arkadia for a year and things will happen and propably will happen again, and we have done on calypso for over a decade and of course misstake happens there too, we are just humans and we have no issue to correct something that needs to be corrected.

And we in BIG IND are the ones that does the SSI on calypso , cyrene, arkadia and NI , the event where any player can come and sell 1k sweat for 2.5 ped, if you dont know about that we are the biggest helpers to new players in entropia and has done this for almost 10years, every day of every year. (this is for the ones that think any event maker would want to jeopardise their reputation to win 1 hsl and i dont know what you are thinking that those 100 peds goes back to BIG IND or something its ridiculous)

I see some people taking their chance to spew nonsense/negativity but as said and as any normal adult can understand that it was a misstake and if something goes wrong in the game its usually just that a misstake and not a nefarious activity or some kind of conspiracy. And if you talk to the people involved and arent rude or try to start drama things will be corrected every time that we feel it needs to be corrected.

I am around if you want to DM me direct on Discord and have a talk, text or voice.
Next time I have an issue I talk to host, ok we already did so, and the host simply ignored our questions.
I think forums are the best transparent places to discuss such things.

Translated into image format

WQI531C.gif

Dude, you pooped, just admit it ;)

Last edited:
Send customer support.
There is a website you can search for word meanings it’s called google

Transparent;
Being transparent with someone means opening up your inner thoughts, values, and beliefs to those around you.

Send customer support.

This is not good advice. I mean where should we send customer support to? When saying this to EU players they may get the wrong idea as the first idea to come into their mind may be to tell them ,"to take a flying leap" :eek:

Which is not conducive to good relations and doesn't help the situation.

Back