account blocking

momoshko

Hatchling
First, my account was hacked and stolen. After a few months I get blocked. "As it is clearly stated on the Terms of Use §2.1, you are only allowed to register one active account; therefore this account has been locked." Afterwards I submitted the documents for verification. Now I don't receive a response from support when I try to create a new ticket. They close him and ask him to write a letter in which he has been ignoring me since March 26, 2023. Will my account simply be deleted after 365 days?

It won’t automatically get deleted after one year, it’s just that they MAY delete it after one year of inactivity if they want. Sent support ticket to mindark to delete the old account first before making a new one, or try and get access to your old account.
Support tickets go ignored sometimes, make new ones after a few weeks if you don’t hear anything, or give them a bump.

I only have one account. Perhaps after I was hacked, the person who hacked me also logged into his account. We logged into the system from one device, using two accounts. After which the hacker’s account may have been banned. But he managed to quickly provide documents for verification.

Usualy mindark does not delete your Account just like that, they also dont ban Accounts just like that.

Back in Times they did ban many of my Accounts because i did setup one for my whife one for my Hamster six for my Kids and few others for my other famaly members including 7 dogs and 5 birds.

They did delete every Account and banned my Main Account for a periode of time.

The poor birds... became almost uber with hiting the F key all the time... shortly after i did Release them into nature again, dont worry theyr fine, enjoying a great live somewhere in south America

Back