Account locked after long time?

Archista

Hatchling
Yesterday i stumbled across some add about EU and decided to reactivate my old account (i made a few years ago, I cant remember - it was Project Entropia then).

I couldn't remember my pass etc. so i made a new one using the usual "forgot pass" process, and when i activate it and try to login i get the "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support" message.

Now I know that MA lock accounts for quite a few reasons, including breaking the EULA - except how could i have done anything wrong without accessing my account in so long?

[Plus i'd like to add that the support section has no answers to this matter... Unless i missed it!]
Anyway i'd be glad to hear any suggestions you have, it allways helps. Thx :)

Accounts get locked due to inactivity. Contact MA about re-activating it. :)

I think if your account is inactive fore a year it gets locked after 1.5-2 years your account is deleted.. If i was you i'd contact MA right away asking them if they could reactivate your account/ unlock it..

Hope this helps you.. :)

Here is the relevant section of the current EULA:

You acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be deemed inactive if it is not used for a period of three hundred and thirty (330) consecutive days. Upon verification of your identity, MindArk may, at MindArk's sole discretion, reactivate your Account.

You further acknowledge and agree that your Entropia Universe Account will be purged if is not used for a period of five hundred and ten (510) consecutive days. Upon purging your Account, all your item(s) will be sold for their Trade Terminal (TT) value and the funds will be transferred to the PED balance of your Account.

In addition, your virtual real estate will be reclaimed by MindArk and your Avatar skills will be erased. You will never be able to retrieve the items, estate deeds or skills that were purged due to Account inactivity.

MindArk reserve the right to reactivate an Account, at MindArk's sole discretion, upon fulfillment of required identity verification or other conditions.

It works - mine was locked through inactivity after 330 days... I contacted them after about 14 months of inactivity and they unlocked it.

... and now im back ;)

Good chance you have some items worth a lot of money

Good chance you have some items worth a lot of money

I was thinking the same thing...some very nice surprises possibly if the account can be got back into action.

HOFing without even logging on...now that's the way to do it :laugh:

Best of luck.

t

Yup MA kindly re-activated my acc :D... I've only got a few items in my inventory though - nothing special.

Yup MA kindly re-activated my acc :D... I've only got a few items in my inventory though - nothing special.

What are they? :) You could be suprised

Did any of you have to send their passport or something or did MA just reopen your account without asking for anything?

I'd like to know because a friend of mine has the same problem, but he doesnt like to go to a lot of trouble reactivating his account.

thanks ;)

MindArk said:
Dear Entropia Universe participant,

Your Entropia Universe account has been inactive for 300 days and will be locked unless activated within the next 30 days.

If you have forgotten your login or password details you can reactivate your account by following this link:

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5514.html

If you are experiencing technical difficulties logging into the Entropia Universe, please read the Frequently Asked Questions or contact the Entropia Universe Support Department here:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5071.html

Take a look at some of the unique features of the Entropia Universe here:

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5035.html

and see why hundreds of thousands of others have moved to the planet Calypso.

See you there,
The Entropia Universe Team

This is the current message being sent. I received this today on an account I created for my wife .. about .. well .. 300 days ago .. :rolleyes: that was never used.

Anyone knows the answer to my question above? :confused:

Nope, no passport anything needed, just send a support case through and the account gets unlocked. Took a day for them to unlock mine but only due to sending it at night.

I remember when I got worried when it showed this account is locked message is login. Luckily I was only inactive.:)

id like to throw in here that MA has stated that logging into the website counts as keeping your account active ... somewhat off-topic here, as the OP's account is already locked, but to all others who browse this, it's nice to know :)

I have same prob.
I have to make case in suport section at web?I did it they send me e-mail they say:''Your case is being handled and we will get back to you as soon as we have more information''

That means that only thing I can do now is wait,and tehy are working whit unlocking off my account?more information taht eans taht theyl check something or i have to send them something..?

I have same prob.
I have to make case in suport section at web?I did it they send me e-mail they say:''Your case is being handled and we will get back to you as soon as we have more information''

That means that only thing I can do now is wait,and tehy are working whit unlocking off my account?more information taht eans taht theyl check something or i have to send them something..?

It is just a standard response they use to say they are working on your case. They may unlock you straight away or in a few days. They may also require some information to verify your identity, it is just a question of waiting to see what they say next.

I should point out that they have implemented the latest major update this last week so the support section will be very busy at the moment. Contact them again if you haven't received a response in a week. ;)

a friend of mine quit Entropia few years ago but he had some items left, I told him about today market prices and he decided to log in and see what he had...

But he had been away for too long, all items had been tt so he only had some ped on his card and ALL his skills was reset :S

But his ava was still there after he got it reactivated.

I wrote case 4 days ago thay send me a e mail, but nothing is happening, should I write another one?

I wrote case 4 days ago thay send me a e mail, but nothing is happening, should I write another one?

They're probably snowed under right now with all the issues arising from the update, I'd suggest you give them a little longer before writing again

They will get to your request, depending upon the urgency and priority of it.

Back