Question: Account maintenance and Withdrawal options

Eyebroo

Young
I have 2 questions regarding the Entropia account and withdrawal options.

1) Account - Is it possible to submit the updated information regarding name (and the required documents) etc electronically instead of via mail? It is a lot of hassle or costs to send from here in Mexico to Sweden and I do not see any reason why it must be provided in physical delivery of the paper copies.

2) Are you considering additional withdrawal options beside bank transfers, in particular I am curious about standard crypto options (BTC, ETH, EOS) etc?

To give a bit of background of why I am asking the second question. I am currently playing several games besides Entropia, in particular I have been testing out games in the crypto space. One thing I have noticed is that at any particular time, it is hard to focus on more than 2-3 games at a time, but at the same time can be an advantage to have liquidity available in the game where you are mostly active at the moment. Especially considering when games are running special events, it may be more fun and rewarding to focus a little bit extra in there during that time. Entropia is by far the most siloed system, especially considering that you get a withdrawal fee for transferring to bank account, then another fee for transferring it into crypto exchange (especially here in Mexico banks are not very consumer friendly), another fee for exchange and then vice versa. This is not to mention the long withdrawal time, although I understand why to need to have such long time. Bottom line, I understand why you need to do KYC and AML checks and why you have long withdrawal times, but neither of these points prevents you from having a crypto withdrawal option.

Kind Regards and thank you for any response you can provide!

• Hi Eyebroo. The absolute majority of all requests in terms of documents are possible to do electronically, however, we are looking over the process to make sure that all documents can be sent in digitally regardless of the matter. And yes, as a matter of fact, we are considering other withdrawal options besides bank transfers, including cryptocurrency options. With that being said, it is not guaranteed that it will happen and if it does happen when it would be made available.
- Henrik Nel

Back