Acquiring a property

Mrjoseph

Alpha
joseph Mrjoe perez
So owning a property in entropia intrigues me whether it be a shop, booth, apartment etc. I was browsing around different shop locations when i saw most of them where owned by Marcus the real estate broker. I later learned that was a MA avatar. I wanted to see how much he sells them for but when i checked they weren't for sale. If they are not for sale what does the game do with them?? If they are for sale how can I find out the prices on them. Any information would be helpful thanks.

no one knows what the real plans are for those ma has.....they could be from abandoned/banned/etc avatars or left in a "silent state" since beginning..
you can only look atm on the current shops/appts etc that are for sale....and hope they will "release" them for sale in the future.
gl,
Eddie

I sent in a support case a little while back that could give some more background: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ld-lakes-mall-these-days.256142/#post-3541153

In short, the Planet Partner/MA might release certain deeds if people show enough interest. Basically, send in a support case that you are interested in a particular property, and there’s a small chance they’ll list it in the auction. If multiple people send in requests for that property, there’s a slightly better chance of that happening.

You will see estates on occasion being sold under the Marcus account, though on Caly, that’s typically houses lately.

I think they are intentionally throttling sales as to keep values up for current real estate owners.
20+ shop deeds hitting the global auction at 0.99 SB would likely rustle everyone’s feathers.

back in the day they flooded the auction with estates... we are talking like 30-50 pages of auction all with apartments, shops, etc. Then one day certain big buck real estate moguls bought them all ine one swoop and after that the flow from estate broker to the auction has slowed enormously. Then came CLDs, Planets, AUD, AMD, etc. ....

of course back then it actually cost monthly fees to keep the doors open to any estate in game. I'm glad they eventually got rid of that monthly fee. Hopefully it never comes back.

apartments are worthless junk imo as there are more apartment than there are players probably. But since MU was manipulated and people with $ will just buy up any cheap ones to resell- you have to pay to get one.

Shops have some value but again prices are based on manipulation more than actual supply demand so you have to pay. why the unsold ones are not released doesn't really matter cause the same thing will happen like with apartments. "Investors" or reseller etc.. will just fuck it up for you. If you just want to have fun with it then i think you can find one for sale but will be a lot more than TT price.

Land areas - well if you got that amount of $ and are buying to just make $ -you can probably find a RL asset that will do better and you actually own it. If its just for fun in game and you can afford it and want to do events etc.. then its a different story.

just my 2pec.

This is from way back in 2007-2012ish era...

pricecheck1_211019.jpg

it's completely inaccurate for today's market. Item points are also wrong as foma shops have 25 in display area, etc. ... but it's a starting point to think about a little. I'm very glad the rent thing was removed, especially from apartments... I think apartments cost 10 ped per month rent just to get the door to open way back then.

Shopkeepers give you 20 slots but eat 6... so net total increase is only 14 (unless you do something like add full set of clothes and armor and weapon on them so they give back a few more), which is why it so perplexes me that the market value now is over 5k while a full upgrade from Mindark for a full 20 upgrade is only 2k.... but that's due to stuff like

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s/morningtear-castle-shop.256541/post-3545726 and

index.php

5F - Looted armor parts and sets
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell
index.php

5B - High Tier number armors, Mayhem armors, enhancers and a few runaway shopkeepers
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell
index.php

index.php

7B - Unlimited armor plates and Pulsar plates
index.php

index.php

7C - AP- armor plate series

Entire third floor of emerald lakes mall never was opened for business....

Last edited:
Back