Add 2000 ped cost/click blueprints asap

Sulje

Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
Since crafting Explosives and Shrapnel is popular, I suggest you add 2000 ped/click blueprints to the game, as it is very much needed.

People don't have to sit at crafting machine to lose 200k peds for whole 10 hours, why not let them lose 200k for a few minutes.

My suggestion will lead to less server cost (suckers will get broke faster) and higher profit to the company.

Thank you.

Wrong idea, somebody would just loot 6 million peds and they go broke.

Well that would be one way to address the metal residue shortage.

Make it so.

However, balance... balance is needed...

2k ped probe drops and weapon that can one shot kill every mob on entire la is needed as well.

Since crafting Explosives and Shrapnel is popular, I suggest you add 2000 ped/click blueprints to the game, as it is very much needed.

People don't have to sit at crafting machine to lose 200k peds for whole 10 hours, why not let them lose 200k for a few minutes.

My suggestion will lead to less server cost (suckers will get broke faster) and higher profit to the company.

Thank you.
You want Henry to off himself dont you....

Make an explosive 5 bp that uses 200ped of SHRAPNEL a click and I'll be happy. Fuck off with crafting materials from the tt

Thank you.
Like most people, you are thinking too small. 10K ped or 100k ped click BPs or 1 mill clicks?.. But just remember, Las Vegas (a city I love to visit regularly) was not built on those who won at gambling but those who lost, and the house always have the reserves in house in the form of chips or in the bank in virtual cash (Since gold reserves no longer equal currency blah blah blah you research it if you do not know as I cba to explain) to take such a loss. Not sure MA does. The only difference is you get VIP treatment rl at LV, private jet, penthouse suite and so on. Not sure MA can offer that as even the best virtual house in game is pretty meh!

Back