Suggestion: Add (L) Weapons to Mayhem Trader

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Unless I am blind there are no L weapons that we can use Mayhem Tokens to buy.

I ask as have about 2500 Tokens. Will never be able to buy the UL gear (don't have the time) and don't want to spend it on pills.

Therefore these are just going to sit in my storage.

I would however be happy to use them for some L guns.... I imagine there are many in my position who just sitting on dead tokens.

Unless I am blind there are no L weapons that we can use Mayhem Tokens to buy.

I ask as have about 2500 Tokens. Will never be able to buy the UL gear (don't have the time) and don't want to spend it on pills.

Therefore these are just going to sit in my storage.

I would however be happy to use them for some L guns.... I imagine there are many in my position who just sitting on dead tokens.
I would replace dont have time with dont have money, and adding L stuff will just make Ul weapons cheaper which is not the case. If you want to use best toys you need to pay.

I would replace dont have time with dont have money, and adding L stuff will just make Ul weapons cheaper which is not the case. If you want to use best toys you need to pay.

You are thinking a bit narrow here...

Put in L guns for tokens more ped turn over, more loot, higher skills, more need for UL guns.

Adding L guns will not make the UL cheaper... That has NEVER happened in the past, so doubt it would in this case.

No time is absolutely a thing. Not every player can be a Neet and play for 18 hours a day every damn day. And this Is coming from someone who plays for like 18 hours a day every damn day. Stop thinking about only the top 1% for once because this is supposed to be an MMORPG

Reactions: Arm
Will never be able to buy the UL gear (don't have the time)
I imagine there are many in my position who just sitting on dead tokens.
I totally understand you on the "time" factor.

On my side i am spending all of them on the 100% Skill Booster Pills (only cost 30 token), because i am low level so these are very useful for me.

Otherwise i would sit on my tokens (UL Mayhem weapons are just not designed to be bought by the casual player i am)

So i guess it wouldn't hurt to add a few more categories of (L) Mayhem Weapons, that more players could afford with Hundreds or few thousands of tokens (depending on the level of the weapon).

Then i guess Mayhem Weapons have been designed to be only bought by the most "dedicated" players, as the "supreme" reward for years of discipline ^_^

Back