Addressing the spread of misinformation.

Hey Entropians!

I hate to even waste time on a subject like this when irl each day I'm busier then the last, but there is no other choice,
It seems a few bad apples are spreading some lies about me / my stream and there is only one way to beat misinformation.

So here is some info about me/the stream/the revenue.

I used to stream entropia on my original twitch channel, and only depo when
the stream allows for it (major shout out to VandalHand the legend!) as irl i didn't and still don't
really have money to spare, had some crazy af hunts, laughs and ran a lot of giveaways
etc but was wanting to stream other games as well so that channel is just for random games now but didn't
want to leave behind entropia.

Was planning to craft 24/7 when i wasn't hunting anyway, so i set up a marble grand prix giveaway
channel CollisionPending_ that way the people who support me have a chance at bigger rewards because of the uptime while
i branch out and in 2023 was able to give out over 5kped (in grand prix prizes alone, the other stuff i don't
even have a tally for) with twitch cutting rev cause of bad apples trying to get me banned.

On the subject the of active giveaways only issue i have had was hyperlinks were blocked so only vip's could post clips to claim
free wheel spins, fixed once noticed and back to normal.

The split was 50% for the grandprix prize pool but the same people (plus others i wont name but they know who they
are) who got echelon (great guy) banned from twitch were/are trying to get me banned too.
So for over 6 month starting in may 2023 my revenue has been all over the place making it so my avatar going bankrupt
from hunting like a crazy person for the content felt days away,
This forced me to reduce the prize pool to 20% and hunts had to slow down more thanks to the
nanocube update (forced me to have to stock large amounts of nano or stop crafting) and only in
the past month has the rev begun to return to normal, unsurprisingly this is also at the same time I'm seeing
people spread lies about me/the stream but who knows how long they been at it.

From what i have seen these haters are claiming i am some form of scammer, this is highly amusing because i know the type of
revenue that can be earned when no one is targeting you with fake reports and can clearly see those who are scamming
there viewers with either tiny giveaways for the number of ads or by having alt accounts that take part in giveaways
but never claim there prizes etc. once again wont name anyone that's there business not mine

As a way to nip this in the bud with ease and show there is no scam and its just a bunch snakes spreading misinformation
here is my December 17th marble race prize pool stats in full. i wont show everything since its close to 6 month of data and i don't
have to show anything but i will show enough so people can get a feel of the situation i have had to deal with through 2023.

can clearly see at the beginning of the month where the view count has no correlation with the ad rev,
and that's thanks to snake like haters reporting the stream as much as they can to try get me banned and they couldn't so
started some lies.
here is some of November 17th's data to really drive the point home for any who are like what they
complaining about

so yeah not a pretty sight what jealousy can do to a good thing but bad apples wont stop me doing what i do.

To wrap up
Each month i depo the grand prix prize pool (calculated by ability to depo in groups of 5 boxes so $252.35 = $250 and
prizepool is 20% and yes sometimes i round up ) and active giveaway ped along with the rest of the earnings from the stream.
The only time the rev will be used for other things is when irl bills need paying to keep everything afloat and for that i use my
hunting budget eg: for this months event (Dec 17th 2023) i only put in 100 boxes and used the rest for bills, so more then
enough to cover the prize pools and some hunting budget while allowing me to not freeze to death (xmas cold af in the uk).

Much love to those who have stuck by me through everything!
To those who don't know me but may have read some of the bs in game i hope this has cleared some things up.

:beerchug:

also if I'm in the wrong category that's my bad i don't use pcf for much besides keeping up to date on bits and bobs

Edit: fixed vandalhand's name
2nd Edit: fixed the odd typo

Last edited:
given that this is a relatively low-player-count game, and there's quite a few streamers given that, i find it as likely as not that it was some other streamer playing PVP against you IRL

yhh i already know its a few other folk and its a shame. this post is just to address the lies that my stream is a scam being spread in game by those people.

edit: edited to fix my shiiiiii af grammar lol

My bad fixed it now lol i even double checked before hand and still got it wrong rip

from where did you buys sticking fake subscribers?
He afk stream to illegaly collect ads money, and other afk streamers that does the same apparently reported him as there is only so many sweaters interested to watch that garbage or waste additional electricity and network resources for a few pec.

He afk stream to illegaly collect ads money, and other afk streamers that does the same apparently reported him as there is only so many sweaters interested to watch that garbage or waste additional electricity and network resources for a few pec.
yeah. sweaters waste server resources of ISP and electricity of family.

if you was to read the tos there is nothing wrong with my stream that's why even though you report me on repeat I'm still there live everyday and no i am not afk all day every day i watch chats and do bits irl while skilling my ep and hunt every sunday

edit: you also say watch for a few pec lol i gave out over 5k ped in 2023 as the post says and the prize pool is 1st 50%, 2nd 30%, 3rd 20% to make it a real giveaway not just a everyone wins for watching stream

Last edited:
Why do 90% of Entropia twitch streamers think they are world wild influencers and people care?
i cannot speak for all streamers but i personally don't want to be a world wide streamer wayy to much stress but at the same time i don't want my name smeared because of some misinformation being spread around hence the need to make a post about it. if you don't care that fine but at least understand the need to make a post like this

Okay, I read it. Sorry people are dicks, but that's the way the world is. You're a good person for clarifying, but learn the lesson that there will always be people who are just out to troll. (Like when I tried selling my Foul Suctioncup way back when) Easiest thing to do is ignore them and move on. In the long run if you just do good things all the time, it won't matter. I did so with my IRL business while listening/putting up with local "competition" slur me to make themselves look better than they actually were, and "surprise, surprise" 5 years later I am the last business standing in the area of my type. You will win in the end, just don't change from doing good things. Also, no hard feelings about comparing you to Hunter Biden earlier in the night. Everyone needed a laugh cause loot is so bad right now. I even got chastized by Batman himself for it. HEHE.

too long didnt read lol

too-long-didnt-read.gif

not a problem, just doing my due diligence and putting some truth out there. cannot just sit back and let my name be tarnished

but yh ty for the extra bump lol

what we got here is a legend in their own mind.
comedic genius hard at work. 🤣

no i don't think am a legend or anything special.

i also wont just sit back and let people lie to further there own agendas hence the post and bumps once in awhile on that sub thanks for the extra bump.

Well, ok then. Didn't know anything about this, but good luck with the trolls ;)

i also wont just sit back and let people lie to further there own agendas hence the post and bumps once in awhile on that sub thanks for the extra bump.
thing is your post might just have the exact opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve

Hearing about EU twitch streamers fighting for those 30-40 viewers is like 5 kids fighting over the last cookie.

Sorry to hear about your streamwars, thankyou for your service.

thing is your post might just have the exact opposite effect of what you are trying to achieve
this makes no sense.. if i had sit here and said nothing the effect would be worse?? there is never a downside to sharing the truth in a situation like this. why should i let the liars continue to ruin my image?

Hearing about EU twitch streamers fighting for those 30-40 viewers is like 5 kids fighting over the last cookie.

Sorry to hear about your streamwars, thankyou for your service.
preeech lmfao but naw i dont see it as a war i aint got time for that. hence the post here showing earnings so everyone can all make up there own mind on who is scamming viewers out of prize pools.

this makes no sense.. if i had sit here and said nothing the effect would be worse?? there is never a downside to sharing the truth in a situation like this. why should i let the liars continue to ruin my image?

Me personally, I wouldn't care what EU players have to say. I think you learned how envious the players can be here, especially in the streaming community here. They know who they are, they talk about how viewers should be 'shared', as if they had any authority to allocate views, and how at the end of the day they 'don't care about views'. Its bs.

They know who you are lol. Listen, if they were reaaaaaaallllly that interesting, they would be able capture active views from an afk streamer.

Back