Adj/Imp/Mod 5B Plates

TheLastKnight

Stalker
Society
Lost Renegades
Johnson Theragra Knewb
Anyone have an idea what these armor plates are going for? Tried searching with no luck.

I just got done building a set of Adj 5B's. There was a little competition buying bones because of another avatar building a Mod set at the same time, but in the end my plates ended up costing anywere between 775 to 865 each (including tt), so averaging about +775 over the 6 weeks it took to get all 7 together, September - November.

The bones I paid from 650 to 750 each on, but some of my other cost was reduced using my old set of 5B's for parts, which I only paid +15 each for, so you'd have to figure for some additional mark up on those.

got 2x bones for sale if you are interested

Thanks for the feedback. Now the imp and mod versions...what was the formula for making those? It was posted before but I cant find it browsing this forum...using wrong catch phrases I guess.

Thanks for the feedback. Now the imp and mod versions...what was the formula for making those? It was posted before but I cant find it browsing this forum...using wrong catch phrases I guess.

Dissasemble 2x 5b + 1 bone = adjusted

Dissasemble 2x adj + 1 bone = imp

Dissasemble 2x imp + 1 bone = mod

53 bones needed for full mod set, Ive sold a full set for TT +33k and sold same day I posted it.

//Linzey

53 bones needed for full mod set, Ive sold a full set for TT +33k and sold same day I posted it.

//Linzey

Thank you.

//Linzey

So 8x 5bs dissambled + 4 bones = 4x adj
those 4x adj dissambled + 2 bones = 2x imp
those 2x imp dissambled + 1 bone = 1x mod?

8x 5bs * 7 for a set = 56x 5bs consumed
+
7 bones for 1 plate * 7 plates = 49bones .... what are the other 4 used for?

Or am i misunderstanding the process?

So 8x 5bs dissambled + 4 bones = 4x adj
those 4x adj dissambled + 2 bones = 2x imp
those 2x imp dissambled + 1 bone = 1x mod?

8x 5bs * 7 for a set = 56x 5bs consumed
+
7 bones for 1 plate * 7 plates = 49bones .... what are the other 4 used for?

Or am i misunderstanding the process?

As I understand it, it's the same process each time you go to the next step.

Step 1: 2 5B plates and 1 bone = 1 adj
Step 2: 2 Adj 5B plates and 1 bone = Imp
Step 3: 2 Imp 5B plates and 1 bone = Mod

So full set of adj 5B will 14 5B plates and 7 bones
Full set of Imp will be 14 adj 5B plates and 7 bones 21 bones total at this point
Full set of Mod will be 14 Imp 5B plates and 7 bones 49 bones total at this point

Huh..I came up with the same thing lol. Is this right?

As I understand it, it's the same process each time you go to the next step.

Step 1: 2 5B plates and 1 bone = 1 adj
Step 2: 2 Adj 5B plates and 1 bone = Imp
Step 3: 2 Imp 5B plates and 1 bone = Mod

So full set of adj 5B will 14 5B plates and 7 bones
Full set of Imp will be 14 adj 5B plates and 7 bones 21 bones total at this point
Full set of Mod will be 14 Imp 5B plates and 7 bones 49 bones total at this point

Huh..I came up with the same thing lol. Is this right?

Im sure thats right, and sorry for my bad math I stay away next time :)

Im sure thats right, and sorry for my bad math I stay away next time :)

Either way, got the ball rolling for the information.

So, no one wants to take a stab at price check for the plates? It would seem with current market values:

Adj = 900ish each?
Imp = (900X2 + 700 for bone) 2500ped each?
Mod = (2500X2 +700 for bone) 5700ped each?

Does this sound right? I'm just guesstimating at this point. Understandable that they would have/could have been much more early on. What do you guys think?

Either way, got the ball rolling for the information.

So, no one wants to take a stab at price check for the plates? It would seem with current market values:

Adj = 900ish each?
Imp = (900X2 + 700 for bone) 2500ped each?
Mod = (2500X2 +700 for bone) 5700ped each?

Does this sound right? I'm just guesstimating at this point. Understandable that they would have/could have been much more early on. What do you guys think?

It seems to me that if you're shopping and you used these numbers for your budget, you will have your set without over spending, and probably can save some ped on it.

Back