Adjusted Nemesis - NPC Location?

anyone find out what generic nano adjuster is?

Had same problem at first. But it means critical hit from mob is reduced, so you receive less dmg. If it was otherway around, that would suck, wouldnt it?

You are right, but this is MA ;) If critical hit from mob will be 20% reduced, then it would be a great advantage for this middle level armor.

Wondering the same thing ...

I would not be surprised at all if some of the parts for upgrading the whole set is not discovered yet, or they will be very expensive. From experience, MA doesn't make anything easily och cheaply available.

[Generic Nano Adjuster 0010]

any news?

It is known yet if the upgraded armor can be traded or would be avatar bounded?

The Generic Nano Adjusters can be discovered on robots which are on Calypso planet side.

Thank you ! Was weird cause in description it said pvp :D

It is known yet if the upgraded armor can be traded or would be avatar bounded?

I am sure u can trade it , i dont think they will introduce more bound stuff for now

Thank you ! Was weird cause in description it said pvp :D

when you go to the item tab for items (the same tab where the item value is) it says if it is lootable in pvp.

thats what dropped in pvp means.

but tbh i think it isnt finished yet cause for me it says it on daily tokens to...

Also killing Warrior bots on Outback 58 doesn't count for quest did they fix yet?

I need clarification on one detail as I've already encountered conflicting info on alternate threads.

The Imperial Guard NPC states that they are only able to adjust the harness at this time. So my simple question to MA is this: Must I kill 500 bots and acquire 10 nano-adjusters to adjust only ONE piece of my Nemesis armor?

I need clarification on one detail as I've already encountered conflicting info on alternate threads.

The Imperial Guard NPC states that they are only able to adjust the harness at this time. So my simple question to MA is this: Must I kill 500 bots and acquire 10 nano-adjusters to adjust only ONE piece of my Nemesis armor?

It's an item link, you can only link a specific armor part, they just used the harness.

Btw these nano adjusters are super rare , i killed a bunch of robots yesterday and nothing ...:eyecrazy:

Kill 500 Trooper/Warriors for permanent access to the upgrade service, you only need to do this once. 10 Generic Nano Adjusters for each armor piece. The mission dialog text will be updated in the coming patch to be more clarifying.

Kill 500 Trooper/Warriors for permanent access to the upgrade service, you only need to do this once. 10 Generic Nano Adjusters for each armor piece. The mission dialog text will be updated in the coming patch to be more clarifying.

70 Generic Nano Adjuster Rip. 10 hours hunting Droka, trooper, Warrior havnt seen one :(

OMG they exist 1 down boys and girls 69 to go

70 Generic Nano Adjuster Rip. 10 hours hunting Droka, trooper, Warrior havnt seen one :(
It is obviously not meant to be achieved overnight, can you say Mutated Aurli Bone Piece. I wonder who believed it would be different, and I do have an opinion on both sides of the Nemesis trading frenzy that ensued.

I actually see it as an attractive incentive to proceed with the various robot iron challenges, or to give them higher priority than before.

As always, you get all hot & bothered by an announcement like this...and then you realize you're gonna have to grind for months to achieve your climax. MA sure knows how to put the "fore" into foreplay...as in FOREver. :wtg:

Do these adjusters drop for everyone? Or just people who have the mission?

pretty sure they like generic fuses drop everyone just rare

pretty sure they like generic fuses drop everyone just rare

They better not be TOO rare...because to need 10 for each armor piece to be adjusted means that there'll be a ton of Nemesis-suited players with just one or two adjusted parts, if they drop too rarely. Lest we forget: "Where are the footguards?" :mad:

dunno i got one after 15 hours hunting straight got none today so far 6 hours today. At this rate ill finsih all 5 iron mission before finishing 1 armor

dunno i got one after 15 hours hunting straight got none today so far 6 hours today. At this rate ill finsih all 5 iron mission before finishing 1 armor

That sure doesn't sound promising. Did that one appear in a global/HOF? Why, oh why does MA make everything a bloody grind? Does the game HAVE to be that redundant and boring? I mean, it's not like I expect upgrading my Nemesis suit to be easy, but does it really have to be such a righteous PITA?

I would've hoped they'd drop more frequently, so that people who have no aims to adjust Nemesis parts would have items with at least a little markup to sell in auction...and not require each and every Nem owner to brainlessly grind their weapons to nubs just to get one or two cubes.

MA, hope you're taking note. Don't forget the footguard fiasco!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?91815-where-are-the-promised-footguards

Last edited:
no not a global or hof i wish it did i dunno what gen i killed to get it. I like the grind makes it more rare meaning not alot adjusted nem going around, even its gonna takje me 2-3 months to get the full set but what else am i gonna do grind eviscerators for jag armor :D

The Generic Nano Adjuster can drop for anyone.

Thanks for the answer
I didn't knew you were part of Calypso team,
But nice to know you are and for actually participating on forums someone better get you a raise :laugh:

The Generic Nano Adjuster can drop for anyone.
can they be found on evisceratorS? gen 1 and stuff? I got 4 off lego/troop/drokas and 1 of ah for 30 ped but wondering if i can hunt evis. I must get server first Adjusted Nem !!! 20 hours hunting for 4 not too bad

Ive not found any from them yet and thats after about 4 hours, could be luck though.

Back