Advice on using 211 or 212

Zumii

Provider
Llanishen, Cardiff (Formerly California, Fairfax,
Society
Rapture Of Rebellion
Zumilass Krasnoyanii
Well, apart from the fact that i cant afford a 212 at the moment ( i bought a half damaged one previously and got quite a few globals from it) and am now using a 211, which would be best for my skills....

I am maxed out on the 211, the depth is 236/236 but on the 212 it is 219/296, so would i get deeper average depth with the 211 in any case?

I know im not getting SIB anymore using the 211, but just as far as search depth goes is there actually that much difference....

Thanks again for any suggestions!

;~}

For the price, Id say stick with the 211 Until you surpass your depth on the 211. Then use the 212 just before Its maxed for maximum skill gains. If skilling isnt too high on your list, wait till Its 100% maxed to use it with more efficiency.

Good luck! :)

use the 211 till the 212 average is greater than the 211 depth

Dom beat me to it

Yep, always use what gives you the best average search depth :)
I find the 211 is usually good enough that i wouldnt feel the need for another finder anyway... Also the OF 105 i think has a better depth than the 211 if you're maxed out on it and might be worthwhile getting, especially given the lack of 212s these days :laugh:

ok, guess i'll need to type faster in the future. What they said... :silly2:

Wow! Thanks

Rapid replies! Thanks very much, hehe shouldnt have waited so long to ask

It really depends on what your looking for , deeper depths = rare ore combined with geology.

To be honest ive used 211-212-213- of-105 and I see not much of a difference, stick with a 211 :)

Good luck in your mining!

Lord Palinore Lightbringer - Globals! Got to Love em! :D

Back