Advised armour for hunting?

Gabba

Provider
Society
Active Players Leaguety
Kristof Gabba Martens
I am an opalo hunter with an A104 hunting on high maturity exarosaurs(aoa-stalker). I wonder what armour+plates would be economicly speaking the best for me?
The price of purchase is not of much importance, low decay is.

Some ppl advise me to use goblin + 2a plates, whereas myself i was thinking about gnome + 3a plates.

Which of these would be the best, or is there a better, more economical combination?

Any thoughts/suggestions are appreciated.

Imho Goblin offers better protection for Exas than Gnome (check Pe-Wiki). And you get acid protection too, if you want to hunt snables.

Just my opinion.

Rascal + 2A´s would be sweet combo with them, but yes, very easily doable in goblin + 1A´s too which are cheap as hell.

I find I'm able to hunt the high end Exars in unplated Goblin with almost no FAP'ing required, using Opalo and A104s.

i myself use pixie + 2a`s and have no problem dealing with stalkers, when i`m faping occasionaly with Fap-5

Gnome + 3A or Pixie +5A if u can afford it. Both sets also make excellent argo armor.

3A and 2A are very similar protection-wise, exactly the same for exas. I'm guessing 3A must have slightly less decay otherwise no-one would ever buy them over 2A.

Goblin protects you against exa very slightly more than gnome. I don't know which will decay more I'd imagine its quite similar.

I don't think this decision is going to affect your economy very much either way.

rascal without plates

What stats are you people?
I am thinking of hunting High Maturity exas with an Opallo+A103.

Rascal and 2a's work great decay is not to bad and protection is good

rascal is uber cheap decay/ protection yet it can die in hte middle of a hunt and end up costing if you follow thru with it, it seems
my personal favorite: pixie + 5a, why? cuz pixie can decay max 14.5 ped (from memory) and it dont decay alot (will die in middle of hunt, but htat is what 5a is for), 5a just doenst decay alot it seems, at least compared to all my other armors (except pixie, havent tried rascal since i dont go that high or else use gremling instead :p ), especially when i attach it to them. for me i "calculate" the mob as only doing dmg ot the plates since pixie dies pretty fast (of cousre its not dead until its at min) :p

my actual best advice on this is to eihter buy or borow a set of what you think would be good and "test" it for yourself. no "real" comprehensive tests have been made on armors tho i hope someone will finally decide to (there is always a way >_> )

high exas....

thats what i hunt.

equip:
M2100 + a103
full shogun
fap 18

i take down most with 0-3 faps (usually 1)

Back