Affordable UL weapons pls

You can sell shrap for 100.5%, so the difference of a weapon that use 100% ammo (does not exist, it'sjust for the argument here) and a weapon that use 100% tt decay, 0.5% is the maximum difference. Most guns use at least 50% ammo vs decay, so the maximum difference is 0.25% more return, equivalent to 3 looter levels. Hardly a BIG difference, but if you cycle 1M per month it sure adds up. For the casual player it means next to nothing.
You aren't going to find people buying shrapnel for 100.5 during Mayhem which is where most hunters will be cycling the most. Even at 100.2 I barely saw anyone interested. Dont really see the relevance in how much a casual player cycles since theyre going to stick with armatrix and cdf weapons, not invest in a UL weapon

You can sell shrap for 100.5%, so the difference of a weapon that use 100% ammo (does not exist, it'sjust for the argument here) and a weapon that use 100% tt decay, 0.5% is the maximum difference. Most guns use at least 50% ammo vs decay, so the maximum difference is 0.25% more return, equivalent to 3 looter levels. Hardly a BIG difference, but if you cycle 1M per month it sure adds up. For the casual player it means next to nothing.

The difference in return is one thing. And as pointed out already it can be hard to sell even at 100.2 at times.

I would argue that the main advantage for a high ammo to decay ratio weapon is that you can continually cycle, without pausing to interact with buyers. Even if you have buyers lined up, its still downtime. The only way to counteract that downtime is by having a significantly higher bankroll.

So in short; the primary advantage that high ammo to decay ratio gives me, is that it allows me to cycle more with less liquid PED.

from my perspective, entropia is currently in the worst state its ever been, tho I say this as a player who wants to profit while hunting

the opportunity where you can profit is getting smaller and smaller, and this is despite the introduction of craftables for gamblers, the UL items that are being introduced are getting so much more eco/ higher dps to what L weapons can offer, that it just seems pointless to play, even if I am on some mob with avg MU of 104%, which is extremely rare, il be paying 1% for L weapons (this is best case scenario), so at the end of the day I am barely making any extra money, while having to play all day to cycle 10k

now compare that to somebody who has an UL weapon with 100+ dps, 3+ eco, produces much more MU then i ever could, destroying my opportunity in the process while not contributing almost anything into the economy (cant wait for some baboons to start demanding UL enhancers, and arguing how great they are because somebody has to drop 10k ped once into the game), and somehow plays 24/7 (boting being argued as if its a good thing for EU on another thread)

i have to assume most people just don't give a fuck about the games future based on what i read here, what is the selling point of entropia anymore, I'm a veteran player, i have good rings and i play smart, i do use L and that somehow under perfect conditions gives me ability to make 1$ per hour, while needing 1k$ budget to do so(excluding cost of rings), what type of new player does it take for start playing entropia, and keep playing it, profit at this point seems too far out of reach

but the reason shortly said why it seems to me that entropia is in a bad spot is the following, MA seems incapable of either fixing the economy, punishing cheaters, or even just maintaining the game, the community cant even identity something as simple as if boting is a bad for the game, within the game the profit margin is too small to be worth investing your time

UE5 wont solve these issues

right here is part of issue… everyone so fixed on profit. Not enjoyment..

That is how entropia lost its way…..

UE5 may bring back some of the original fun people found in exploring. Back in the day people didn’t grind like they do now. They enjoyed the game and all the different aspects.

Now…login profit profit profit macro macro macro farm farm farm stock up stock up stock up . log off.

fk I remember when a group of us chilled in an apartment just chatting shit for hours. Didn’t spend a penny.. can’t see that happening now.

This game has completely lost its way.

Stop running these grind mayhems over and over and over again. Stop running this grind feast migration over and over and over again… MA need to grow some balls and make some punchy changes.

Even codex was built for grind/macro users. No hitting 10,000 kills and having to be here to go hand it in. Now you just keep going non stop forever…

any way rant over… bye 👋

Last edited:
fk I remember when a group of us chilled in an apartment just chatting shit for hours. Didn’t spend a penny.. can’t see that happening now.
People still do that except they use discord cause most players are too old and got arthritic fingers so they can't type no more

right here is part of issue… everyone so fixed on profit. Not enjoyment..

That is how entropia lost its way…..

UE5 may bring back some of the original fun people found in exploring. Back in the day people didn’t grind like they do now. They enjoyed the game and all the different aspects.

Now…login profit profit profit macro macro macro farm farm farm stock up stock up stock up . log off.

This game has completely lost its way.

Stop running these grind mayhems over and over and over again. Stop running this grind feast migration over and over and over again… MA need to grow some balls and make some punchy changes.

Even codex was built for grind/macro users. No hitting 10,000 kills and having to be here to go hand it in. Now you just keep going non stop forever…

any way rant over… bye 👋
They say that TWEN will have a new event type that most of the dev team is working on so that should be something in the right direction I hope and we don’t even need to wait for UE5 for that

They say that TWEN will have a new event type that most of the dev team is working on so that should be something in the right direction I hope and we don’t even need to wait for UE5 for that
TWEn will be a grindfest as it was FEN. people will buy twen token to redeem items and biggest cycler will use a 3k per hour turnover so will get faster the tokens and empty the vendor.
there is no chence for barbarella users to get anything if for for a statistical error....

Unreal engine will bear no difference, as per myself i barely noticed that mjining changed aninmation, i saw different animation is sabakuma and in 10 second forgot about it and focused on the codex counter
lkike 90% of us

You aren't going to find people buying shrapnel for 100.5 during Mayhem which is where most hunters will be cycling the most. Even at 100.2 I barely saw anyone interested. Dont really see the relevance in how much a casual player cycles since theyre going to stick with armatrix and cdf weapons, not invest in a UL weapon
Please clarify « casual »
15-20h a week is not , to me
And i still cant afford a good 2.0 weapon
This new (2011+) loot system, shrapnel, bots and explo crafting killed this game

but you are on the other side so you wont agree with me :)
You are all siting on your stack

On another hand, i wont left so - draw game please insert coin and try again

I guess I wasn’t around to see what sucked about it when it was out but it sounds like it was an awesome way to chat easily in game when it was a feature
Yeah play any MMO where that's a feature. Shit doesn't work out. Doesn't work in Mobas, doesn't work in FPS games, doesn't work in Arena games.

Never has, and never will.

Yeah play any MMO where that's a feature. Shit doesn't work out. Doesn't work in Mobas, doesn't work in FPS games, doesn't work in Arena games.

It was a feature here in entropia for years… so it has worked before. We have a very small playerbase and muting isn’t hard.

I can imagine all those spam bots using voice generators :D

It WAS a feature. It's not a feature now. Obviously didn't work very well... :p
It was super fun and exciting for about a week... then some muppets would blast death metal or some other obscenity through it 24/7.

This was kinda in the ventrillo/ team speak time, before discord took over. Plus we had to pay for it 😅

Back