Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Lawful Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral Evil

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Chaotic Evil

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Well known chaotic good characters from film or literature include: Han Solo (Star Wars), Batman (DC Comics), Fred and George Weasley (Harry Potter), and Robin Hood.

-----

If you dont like me, I may still help you. What the hell. :cool:

Last edited:
Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

hm.... I guess I kind of identify with this definition :eek:

Is this before or after I've been drinking?

True Neutral

The world is a moral grey ground; saints get slaughtered, zealots kill the meek; and evil ego's seek their own undoing. Whatever path you walk; make sure it is your path. Do your own thing, no matter what people say; but plan ahead. Don't measure yourself to other people, but to what you want to have accomplished on your dying bed.
Darwinism is a law of nature; but you shall only kill for food or self defense.
The answer to a strategic question is "it depends"; and most questions are strategic ones.Wars are games for the powerful in which peasants die; seek neither to fight, nor to start a war.

Know that even your opinion if flawed; and be the devil's lawyer. Any scientific theory is just an approximation of the real truth and is expressed in a language that is imperfect.

Be honest to honest people; shun away from evil ones. It is better to safe one good person than a thousand of the grey mass. Everyone craves to be a slave, deeply inside, of work, addiction, tv, or their own ego.
To become free is to break free of your own ego. Do not fear because fear is an illusion.

If you take this link you'll find both alignment and other fun things like race and class

http://easydamus.com/character.html

True Neutral Human Druid (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 15
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 10
Intelligence- 18
Wisdom- 18
Charisma- 14

Alignment:
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Class:
Druids- Druids gain power not by ruling nature but by being at one with it. They hate the unnatural, including aberrations or undead, and destroy them where possible. Druids receive divine spells from nature, not the gods, and can gain an array of powers as they gain experience, including the ability to take the shapes of animals. The weapons and armor of a druid are restricted by their traditional oaths, not simply training. A druid's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast.

If you take this link you'll find both alignment and other fun things like race and class

http://easydamus.com/character.html

Aww crap...good at nothing. -_-; :duh:

True Neutral Human Fighter/Wizard (2nd/1st Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 8
Dexterity- 12
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 12
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 10

Alignment:

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Fighters- Fighters can be many things, from soldiers to criminal enforcers. Some see adventure as a way to get rich, while others use their skills to protect the innocent. Fighters have the best all-around fighting capabilities of the PC classes, and they are trained to use all standard weapons and armor. A fighter's rigorous martial training grants him many bonus feats as he progresses, and high-level fighters have access to special melee maneuvers and exotic weapons not available to any other character.

Secondary Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.

It says I am Neutral Good.

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Which is odd, considering that I think of myself as Chaotic Good in terms of the alignment options. Probably cos for some of the answers I picked what I thought of as closest to the answer I would have given(but which was not available).

Neutral Good

I looked at the `what character am I` test, then said "129 questions, hell noooo"

You Are:

True Neutral

I confess it is very accurate. After all my motto is "Lagom är alltid bäst."

Family elders? Community? Home town? Arranges marriages? I feel this entire test was ouch of touch with what century it is. :scratch:

Do you accept a noble's right to treat badly the serfs who work on his land?

Just what?! :confused:

True Neutral Human Bard (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 11
Dexterity- 10
Constitution- 11
Intelligence- 15
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 10

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
Bards- Bards often serve as negotiators, messengers, scouts, and spies. They love to accompany heroes (and villains) to witness heroic (or villainous) deeds firsthand, since a bard who can tell a story from personal experience earns renown among his fellows. A bard casts arcane spells without any advance preparation, much like a sorcerer. Bards also share some specialized skills with rogues, and their knowledge of item lore is nearly unmatched. A high Charisma score allows a bard to cast high-level spells.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXX (5)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Race:
Human ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Dwarf ---- XXXX (4)
Elf ------ XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Gnome ---- XXXXXXXX (8)
Halfling - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Half-Elf - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Half-Orc - XXXXXX (6)

Class:
Barbarian - XXXXXXXX (8)
Bard ------ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Cleric ---- XXXXXX (6)
Druid ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Fighter --- XXXXXXXX (8)
Monk ------ XXXXXXXX (8)
Paladin --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Ranger ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Rogue ----- XXXX (4)
Sorcerer -- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Wizard ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)

True Neutral

Im not really a D&D guy though so wording / context might have messed up some of the answers for me.

Edit: Just did the one Svarog suggested as well and it came out True Neutral Halfling Paladin/Sorcerer. Take note people i am a short space wizard that dont really care either way :D!

Last edited:
My results..

I am "Lawful Good" it says..:D

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (32)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (34)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- (0)

Neutral Good

I a kind person, but I've grown more cautious of people with age. When I was younger I tended to get taken advantage of a lot so I'm not as open as I used to be.

Cool quiz, thanks for sharing.

There are more than 28 people on this forum that can take a test.

"Your time starts now."

Last edited:
True Neutral Human Cleric (5th Level)

Ability Scores:
Strength- 13
Dexterity- 13
Constitution- 14
Intelligence- 17
Wisdom- 14
Charisma- 15

Alignment:

Race:

Class:
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron's vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity's domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric's Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.

At the time of posting there appear to be 3 other Chaotic Good.

Assuming they aren't already in a society and / or doing the Kessel Run, I'd like it if they let me know who they were.

:grouphug:

If not, keep up the Good Work! ;)

Last edited:
At the time of posting there appear to be 3 other Chaotic Good.

Assuming they aren't already in a society and / or doing the Kessel Run, I'd like it if they let me know who they were.

:grouphug:

If not, keep up the Good Work! ;)

Hahaha...at this moment, we appear to be missing a "lawful evil".

Come out come out wherever you are, Mr/Mrs/Miss "Lawful Evil".:laugh:

Lawful Good

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (27)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXX (4)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Evil ---- (0)

Hahaha...at this moment, we appear to be missing a "lawful evil".

Come out come out wherever you are, Mr/Mrs/Miss "Lawful Evil".:laugh:

Even thinking too loudly, I'd be banned. :D

The Lawful Evil Code

A code of conduct for a lawful evil organization may look like this:

1. You shall not lie.
2. You shall harm the innocent to advance yourself or promote order.
3. You shall kill to advance yourself or promote order.
4. You shall not aid the weak.
5. You shall honor legitimate authority that promotes you and your comrades.
6. You shall follow the law.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall not aid criminals or those who protect the weak.
9. You shall use the law to advance yourself and your comrades.
10. You shall seek unlimited power over others and unlimited order in society.

Last edited:
the_good.jpg

The Good

the_neutral.jpg

The Neutral

the_evil.jpg

The Evil

I still think there is life / fun / votes left in this thread so I spent a while putting it in picture form.

I only used those suggestions as in the linked thread, I did want to put Jabba and Bobba Fett in though.

If you haven't taken the test and voted, please do so.

Wait, how has Magneto ended up on the list? The guy fights for survival of his species, he's clearly supergood!

Instead, you placed into Good the three narcissistic hypocrites, one of which represents the spirit and the will of the oppressive upper class, one is a neurotic nerd sublimating his anxiety in superpowers, and one is a stranded alien who has no rights to thrust the values of his perished civilization upon earthlings :laugh:

Lawful good, but always dreamed to be Chaotic :laugh:

DRM

By adhering to stringent discipline, those of lawful evil alignments hope to impose their yoke upon the world. Obviously, all order is not good, nor are all laws beneficial. Lawful evil creatures consider order as the means by which each group is properly placed in the cosmos, from the lowest to the highest, strongest first, weakest last. Good is seen as an excuse to promote the mediocrity of the whole and suppress the better and more capable, while lawful evilness allows each group to structure itself and fix its place as compared to others, serving the stronger, but being served by the weaker.

http://easydamus.com/lawfulevil.html

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Chaotic Neutral

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: San
Back