Selling: All Ranged Combat Skills - Auctions Starting at 110%

3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
I am selling the following ranged combat skills. I am selling them because I don't use them anymore, and need the PED. I have mainly mined for the past couple of years and would like to focus on that without sinking all of my PED into hunting. This is a Multi-Auction. The skills are being auctioned off individually so if you want to bid on one, more than one, or all of them at the same time feel free.

*****YOU MUST PROVIDE THE ESI/S*****

Ranged Dmg Assessment: 5235 points ~ 161.75 Final Chip Size - 177.925 ESI needed
Current Bid: 110% - Savya
End Date: 05/26 @ 24:00

Laser Weaponry Tech: 5785 points ~ 239.57 Final Chip Size - 263.527 ESI needed
Current Bid: 100%

Marksmanship: 5490 points ~ 194.69 Final Chip Size - 214.159 ESI needed
Current Bid: 100%

Completed

Rifle: 5632 points ~ 219.87 Final chip size - 241.857 ESI needed
Final Bid: 150% - Charlie
SOLD*

BLP Weaponry Tech: 5552 points ~ 206.70 Final Chip Size - 227.37 ESI needed
Final Bid: 130% - Charlie
SOLD*

Handgun: 4910 points ~ 124.14 Final Chip Size - 136.554 ESI needed
Final Bid: 110% - Paul Crystal
SOLD*

Aim: 3519 points ~ 41.93 Final Chip Size - 46.123 ESI needed
Final Bid: 110% - qamori
SOLD*

Coolness: 824 points ~ 2.19 Final Chip Size - 2.409 ESI needed
Final Bid: 110% - Samuel
SOLD*

As far as what i posted as the ESI size and final chip size goes, I'm pretty sure it is right but could be wrong? If someone wants to double check it for me. Also, you might want to add at least 10ped to the ESI needed size so that you get an ESI back and not some change.

Minimum Bid Increase is 10% (SB of 110%)
No Buyout.

There are a lot of big ESI's out there atm from the hydras/warlocks, so now is the perfect time to pick up some cheap skills.

Example of how the sale will work: Final bid for the Rifle skills is 200%. You will give me a 230TT, or higher, PED ESI(or multiple smaller ESI's). I will fill up the ESI/s with all of the rifle skills, and then sell it back to you for 200%, as well as return any extra ESI left over. Please realize that the bids do not include any ESI price, you will have to give these to me to fill for free. (i can probably provide collateral if needed)

Minimum bid increment is 10%

All of each skill must be purchased at once, meaning you cannot buy just 10ped of rifle or whatever, you have to take it all.

Auction end time is 1 week (7 days) after SB is met for each skill, ending no earlier than next Sunday 05/20/12 at 24:00 MA time. Unless there are additional bids near this time, each bid 12 hours BEFORE and AFTER this end time will extend auction end date for each skill by 12 hours. Once the bidding stops for 12 hours or more after the end time, the auction will end.

For example: Player A places a bid on 05/20/2012 at 23:59 MA time. New auction end date is 05/21/2012 11:59 MA time (12 hours later). Player B then places a bid at 05/21/2012 11:58 MA time, new auction end time is 05/21/2012 23:59 MA time. Etc etc etc

This is the second time i've tried to unload these skills... first time didn't get much success, hopefully this time the 110% SB will attract some buyers :yup:

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them. I will attempt to update this post with the new bids as often as possible... but I expect to be pretty busy with D3 starting Tuesday :yay:

* Indicates the sale has been completed, buyer has received skills and i have been paid :)

Last edited:
daily bump!

I'll meet sb for Rifle and aim

added final chip size, esi size, and updated the end date info.

Ill start the coolness starting bid!

daily bump!!

come on get some skills people!! :)

BUMP

get some skills at close to TT value!!

BUMP

daily bump!!

Here's your chance to get some skills for near TT!!

BUMP for friday!!

you got it, only one more day!

150% on rifle, 130% on blp weaponry tech

alright then, final countdown mode.. any new bids will increase the end time (for the auctions ending today) by 12 hours from the time of the bid!

two hours left, any last minute bids?!

Alright, charlie paul quin and samuel I've sent you friend requests in game, you'll be hearing from me shortly :)

Alright, charlie paul quin and samuel I've sent you friend requests in game, you'll be hearing from me shortly :)

Sounds good. ill log,in a for a lil bit tonight. Im on 6 days a week usually

daily bump!

still plenty of skills for sale!

daily bump!

still plenty of skills for sale!

I just want to say that I had an excellent transaction with this seller. Not only did he honor this auction, but he even met me at the tp where I was hunting on naga island.

don't hesitate to bid on any of the skills he has left over.

Respectfully,

Sam

I just want to say that I had an excellent transaction with this seller. Not only did he honor this auction, but he even met me at the tp where I was hunting on naga island.

don't hesitate to bid on any of the skills he has left over.

Respectfully,

Sam

Exactly, got my skills within minutes of end of auction. Put my rifle almost as high as my handgun :)
Great guy to trade with.

Same here... Great transaction and even got a 50 ped esi back
Plus rep

Back