Allnighter's locked thread

Status
Man, this really sux.... never trust anyone lightly. Really sux, worse than zero return .

But pls change the font lol, I read all , would read again if fonts are changed :)

it depend on who... i asked as who is the scammer, and didnt got a awnser yet... that romanian girl as been kicked out of 2 soc and been known as scammer for more than a year now.

If its the KoC member, thats different ofc.

I thought my answer would've been pretty clear. Yes it was chery.

so is the scammer cherry or the Knight of Calypso member?

Because if u borrowed stuff to cherry, u are dumb... shes been involved with other scam before.

if its the other member... SPREAD THE INFO, this soc is supposed to be reputable... and give more info about it... what is happening what is she saying about the item?

Chery´s got more avas than MA ffs!! :lolup:

The forum rules are very clear: if you have a problem with a moderator's decision to lock or edit a thread, then the proper way to proceed is to contact the moderator and/or forum admin (me) via PM. Creating a thread to dispute EF staff moderation activities (not to mention rehashing the original topic all over again) is not permitted.

Forum Rules said:
2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content WILL BE DELETED without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the EntropiaForum Rules Discussion thread.

:locked:

Status
Back