Alpha Squad - Mid level hunting soc

Society
Shaolin
Goose Mad Hunter
Hello everybody :)

I'm here to introduce our new hunting society Alpha Squad! All members are hunters between level 40-60 so if you are in that bracket and interested in a friendly, team-hunting society with daily activity then drop us a message ;) We are mostly European and east coast US timezones, however don't think of this as a restriction, some of us play during crazy hours :)

Currently we have 5 players who are active daily and 2 guys away at the moment. Our plan is to close recruitment when we hit around 15 active players, to build a close team and get to know each other!

Right now the most popular mob for team hunts seems to be proteron/mulmun at fort troy. But of course open to hunting anything else we can handle :)

If you happen to be a little lower than the required skill, but you are active and skilling fast, get in touch and see what happens!

Have fun out there!

Last edited:
  • xXx Goose xXx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

:(

I wonder what are you planning to hunt.....i think somewhere in the desert.lol

Updated with some additional info and inbox cleared :D

I wonder what are you planning to hunt.....i think somewhere in the desert.lol

:laugh: Nahh not much PvP. Maybe to break the grind with a bit of fun now and then though ;)

Back