Help: Alternative Ingot !

crazyqpp

Alpha
Society
Noodles
ali tayyab crazy
Hello Entropians !

I am looking for crafters / traders who need ores on regular basis. I am trying to achieve my goal of droping 1M bombs but i have realized it is impossible without some help from you guyz. I get Narc / Belkar / Gazz / Lyst and Alternative in my loot in decent stacks . I can kill some reasonable % in mark ups if u can save me the trouble of putting it all up on auction and waiting for it to sell.
You can find me in player register " Anees Aj Jugnoo" . Send me a FR and we can discuss further in detail. I am sure we will make it work.

regars+ gl

why don"t you sell to the traders @Twin Peaks. I usually just dump everything at the first trader I find... but today there was alot of them at Twin so, out of curiosity, I decided to ask for rates first. On average they buy at a decent MU, just slightly under the auction MU... plus you dont have to wait and no auction fee.

why don"t you sell to the traders @Twin Peaks. I usually just dump everything at the first trader I find... but today there was alot of them at Twin so, out of curiosity, I decided to ask for rates first. On average they buy at a decent MU, just slightly under the auction MU... plus you dont have to wait and no auction fee.

calypso ores yes they do...well some of them atleast have ok rates..but alternative they dont buy and if they do the MU i was offered was 110%. i dont think its anywhere near decent.

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but you said you also get Alternative in your findings.. doesn't this mean you're mining at Arkadia? Isn't it quite far to get back to Calypso - Twin Peaks then?

Sincerely
Stelgim

This might be a bit of a stupid question, but you said you also get Alternative in your findings.. doesn't this mean you're mining at Arkadia? Isn't it quite far to get back to Calypso - Twin Peaks then?

Sincerely
Stelgim

its rocktropia.

Sincerely
Stelgim
Not arkadia , Alternative is found only on rocktropia and yes its far but that is how it usually is. You use motherships to travel with ores to other planets where people need them. Already tried twin peaks.

Back