Alternative investments: buying property in a video game Part 1

Another 25% boost :laugh:

after some reading: Where is this dude getting information?

"an upcoming planet called Planet Michael, is being designed as a homage to the late King of Pop."

:scratch2:

as far as I know Planet Michael, is being designed and developed by ND studios.
The whole project cancelled since investors felt that this project was doomed to failure, that nobody will be interested for a musical planet, with dance clubs, beautiful apartements, fashion shops, dances, cool animations and other such ..... nonsence :silly:
The investor assuming that people of Entropia are getting in, only for ..... shooting.... everything and occassionaly each other and nothing more :handgun: :rocket::beerchug:

That guy is writing something with lateness a couple years (or it is an old article)

The whole project cancelled since investors felt that this project was doomed to failure, that nobody will be interested for a musical planet, with dance clubs, beautiful apartements, fashion shops, dances, cool animations and other such ..... nonsence :silly:
The investor assuming that people of Entropia are getting in, only for ..... shooting.... everything and occassionaly each other and nothing more :handgun: :rocket::beerchug:

ND dodged a bullet there IMO

For example, on Planet Calypso, land owners are soon to be admitted into a political system and will make up its government.

This empowers them with the means to make decisions on future planetary developments for the ongoing stability of the planet's economy in a way similar to how politicians in the real world do.

Each planet is beholden to its own rules and as a result has the capacity to be a unique entity within a larger game.

The possibilities are endless and limited only by the imagination of the owners of the planets.

Really :scratch2:

Anyone else thinking this guy has skipped over a few things and not bothered to do any proper research.

He probably works for a UK tabloid.

Really :scratch2:

Anyone else thinking this guy has skipped over a few things and not bothered to do any proper research.

He probably works for a UK tabloid.

I don't think so. It appears that the site in which this article is posted...is a fairly popular property search site in Singapore (the .com.sg is a tell-tale).

Furthermore, given that the person who wrote the article gave his name and hyperlinked to his contact email, which again is "@propertyguru.com.sg", so I reckon he might have something to do with the company maintaining that website? Unless...these kind of emails are given out in abundance and work somewhat like those free gmail accounts, that is.

So my guess is that he might have been someone who went for some gaming event hosted by Planet Arkadia in Sg lately and decided to cook up an article or two on it, albeit being fairly ill-advised about it. :silly2:

Just my guess at work...

Back