Help: Am I just being stupid or whats going on here?

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
Below are one screenshot of the orders in auction, which states max markup of 230%. The other screenshot, my auction at a 220% BO, why is it not selling? Im used to it selling instantly but now over 15mins later not yet sold.
index.php

index.php

The answer is in your second screenshot, that order is filled completely since it has a bid on the other listing (for 1210 units).

So if you have a order and someone puts SB lower than order and BO higher than your order price, you automatically bid on that?

So if you have a order and someone puts SB lower than order and BO higher than your order price, you automatically bid on that?

If the order has enough quantity left, then yes.

In this case there is only two offers but try to imagine it is a lysterium order. You would need to check through 10-15 pages of offers to see if there are any SB given that could invalidate your offer filling the order. Does it make sense to you? To me it doesn't.

Plus you don't even know who created the order only after selling to him.

If order is full it should state it or go on insivisible mode.

If the order has enough quantity left, then yes.

I tried it the other day. It didn't work. I would guess it is only at the moment of the order creation.

And it's not you. It's the way Mindark designed the orders system that is truly stupid.

Already got screwed by a misleading ganganite order some time ago. Even sent a support case about it.

Guess what happened. I ended up paying auction fees two times. Win win for Mindark. And if they are winning they don't care to fix it.

I agree, active bids should update the remaining quantity on that order. In fact the entire auction system needs major changes but MA does not care.

But hey, it's paradise for auction bots and manipulators !!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back