Question: AMA finished?

Sub-Zero

Elite
Society
Classified
Sub-Zero The Killer
Firstly, thanks MA for answering all the questions so far in this AMA. Secondly, happy holidays/merry x-mas.

I would like to know if there are plans at a later date to answer the remaining unanswered questions from this AMA?

Bump. Would like to get an answer to this question @My|MindArk.

There are no plans of now to answer any remaining unanswered questions!
so should we forget about asking any more questions in future amas since there's a good chance half of the questions will never be addressed (there were 2 pages of questions this round and only about 1 was actually addressed... and who knows how many countless ones in the past were not addressed... not to mention entire section of ask mindark over on ef)...

Well, how about the simple question of unclaimed monster loot? I started falling through the floor of the argo cave and was not able to loot the couple my 'f' key still managed to kill. Also, nearby outside the same mini-argos have a few problems dying under a tree - they are actually lootable by hand if you select a foot or so, but the first time one almost timed out.
Maybe you could find your way to answering what happens to loots we miss this way?

There are no plans of now to answer any remaining unanswered questions!
I suspected as much, that is unfortunate there is still a lot of good questions left. Thanks for answering though.

Back