Help: Ammo and decay being deducted when not hitting a target?

RobBuona

Elite
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Patrizia Pandemic Giano
Anyone who has been around knows that back in the old days, if you shot the "air," ammo and decay would be deducted. Then it was changed so that that would only happen if you actually hit a mob/target. Just today, I noticed shooting the air is deducting ammo and decay again! Is this happening to anyone else? I am going to submit a support case but I might have to stop hunting for now. :(:confused::eyecrazy:

NO, its happening to those who are in pvp zones!

NO, its happening to those who are in pvp zones!
Yeah I was hunting some mobs in a non-LA part of Amethera. So that sounds right...back to Eudoria I guess. :dunno:

Yeah I was hunting some mobs in a non-LA part of Amethera. So that sounds right...back to Eudoria I guess. :dunno:

It has always been like this also so nothing new.

It has always been like this also so nothing new.
Grr okay. Well maybe I'm a noob then. Well, I know I am, but...I usually use move to target. I know I shouldn't though...so I turned I just recently stopped using it so I didn't notice this before. :dunce: Nothing to see here I guess.

it also happens in non pvp. If you are lagging and have 5-10 shots happen all at once, if the early shots kill the mob. It is still counted and you lose the peds. I have mentioned this before in other threads but yeah.

I think when they changed it from any shot used ammo to not using any ammo if shot into nothingness - they made it so you only used the ammo if something was targeted. I don't know if they've changed that.

Back