Analysis about sweat and small guide for newsters

TiveXO

Guardian
Society
SuF
RedEye
Here check out my small anaylsing of the sweat market:

http://entropiauniverseblog.com/sweat/

sweat price is still decreasing , sadly is the reason not there would be no demand,
its more about oversupply.

People called for new uses of sweat, we got it :D

It didnt help ! now we should think about if really more demand would help.
in my opinion more demand makes many things more expensive for the depositing players.
Its more that long time players, should stop sweating after a while, and look for new oppurtunitys instead of producing more and more sweat which increases the over supply.

sweating should be for newsters, only.......

i see a sweat price for 1ped/k in 1 year comming...................

And thats for completely new guys , a small howto about sweating and creating auto toggle use tool hotkey:

http://entropiauniverseblog.com/sweating/

Last edited:

Shard-Angel

Prowler
El Dorado - The City of Gold. 17777, 51717
Society
Project Entropia
Vehshi Rogue Shard-Angel
Last edited by a moderator:

starcollector

Dominant
Society
The Knigths of Entropia
Gradinaru Starcollector Mihai
Increasing demand of sweat ....I don't see a good idea...let see here Newbie 1st day in EU no tp to Neas/ola42 he has only a VSE MKI and few bullets left after Tutorial(Thule missions)... His only option is sweat/swunt punies in Camp Icarus and Sweat camps outposts...The problem is this higher Hp mobs more sweat...If this mobs will not be sweatable what peeps will have to sweat/swunt?---lower Hp mobs.
If MA will remove again the ability of a player to sweat/swunt at his concentration 50points like in the past it will turn in the issue that we haved in the past... But if sweat places will be disabled and if sweatable mobs will be disabled with a sweat cap on them like I suggested before...All mobs with more then 500 hp non sweatable....The player will be always able to sweat but only low hp mobs...

I don't see a good balance that a newbie in 1st day in EU he fight in PA for 1k of sweat ....vs AFK bots with 500k of sweat in their storage in big sweating groups.