and if MA was able to make us pleasure for mayhem

fightone

Hatchling
we all know that MA has win a lot of money at the end of last year with CP and the mayhem:mad:

we are a lot too to think that they have killed mayhem spirit with their stupid faq rules:mad::mad:

me i think that with few money (an perharps they win money) , they could make us begin this year happier:cool:

my idea is simple
make no team players classification in the 4 lvl and give prizes to the 10 first with used unlimited weapons or armor or tools:yay::yay:

to make it simple i give un example
the first no team player of lvl 1 win a used starkhov as 129
for this gun max tt is 180 ped but totally used tt price is only 5,4 ped payed by MA
and the player win a 3200ped mv+ gun
MA make this player (and the others ten best of each level) happy with 5.4 ped:D

better
if this player sent his gun to the auction and sell it a tt+3200
MA take back 5% of 3200 and 0.5ped =160.5 ped
that mean that they could make happy this player (and the others ten best of each level)and in the same time they win 160.5-5.4 =155.1 ped:yay::yay:

i think it will be a good idea for MA :wtg:
and make change entropia players opinion against mindark
without spend a lot of money , and perhaps win money:yay:

To be honest, I can't see this happening. There is a moderate chance that these people will hoard their PED and cash out after reselling a few. And also the MU would go under tt+3.4k pretty quick.

Not gonna happen. Not with big guns. Not with medium guns. Not with most small guns.

i was #13 in my cat but must say thats crazy and unfai idea. not good for economy of PC

the starkhov was just an exemple
and i don t say give this gun to all the players
i think for exemple give starkhov (player one ) to opalo sga (player ten)
for lvl 1
other items to lvl 2, lvl 3 and 4

and i don t think that MU change a lot for a gun or a piece of uncommon armor,
and if the gun is rare, don t forget, with tiers rules, that players may want it to upgrade it own gun

:yay:

To be honest, it would kill the MU on some guns a little bit. Just leave things as they are now. (you wouldn't have a chance anyway sorry)

FYI:

A)UL armour is already given as a prize

B) There is no need for a "No teams" classification. Teams were only allowed by accident, because MA don't have the monitoring tools to prevent people teaming. This year's event was spoiled by the fact that everybody knew about that loophole (thanks to the clue in the FAQ) whereas , in previous years, they didn't know.

Marco has said that the rules will be changed, next year, as they will have the monitoring tools by then.

Now, an official "team" classification might be a nice idea, but I'm sure that most of us would be only too happy if they finally get their act straight next year, without asking for any extras

C) This should really go under Events> Merry Mayhem. But, then, if you'd read the threads there, then you'd be better informed and wouldn't have made this thread at all

jay

If they change the rules to damage from only 1 player counts, ill probably participate. I have no desire to compete against entire societies powering 1 player through tho thats dumb. Id even like to see them restrict it to a specific weapon. Or a small selection of weapons.

Then you are fighting others players not their gear or their society. They should have both classes of event tho, unlimited and restricted.

They also need some kinda event timer window that lets you start/stop your participation in the event. So you can log in and restock or do other things without it disqualifying you. However with that they would need to check a creatures hp so you cant stop your timer, kill down to 1%, then start it again, get the kill and stop it again. Only 100% of creatures life damaged with timer on and from a single person should count.

Back