Buying: Angel Feet (F) UNL

Its really nice the community giving me this gift :wtg:

But this is the part that scares me, are there any Angel Feet out there for me?

Anyone?? *echo..echo..echo* :laugh:

BUMP :D

bump for you guys. :) :wtg:

Bump

Hey PopFuzz I been in contact with joker, remember were gonna haggle for a pair of feet were not going to throw all we have on the table.

This is not free money its the communities money and currently jokers prices are abit too uptown :p

Still looking for a pair F angel feet unl

Regards
El Tigre

i mentioned a price of 4k... doing you a favor... the last 3 pairs sold for 4.3k or higher... i had 2pairs sold one 2 weeks ago for more then 4.3k :)

suit yourself... gl finding a set... maybe these SGA feeties dropping will lower the price...

i mentioned a price of 4k... doing you a favor... the last 3 pairs sold for 4.3k or higher... i had 2pairs sold one 2 weeks ago for more then 4.3k :)

suit yourself... gl finding a set... maybe these SGA feeties dropping will lower the price...

Hi Joker

The last price i got offered from you via a pm was 4.3k, you might be right sga feet dropping might lower the price, should be any day now.

regards
El Tigre

Reactions: dj.
Be a man Tiger! dont care about the price ;)

i can extend u the price of 4100 peds for a good cause... give u a day or so

Is that for SGA or for normal once?

Lol i would if it was my money but its not, Its the communities.

lol dont mind me tonight, i had more beers and booze and wine then i can handle.

It was free, what was i supposed to do? :(:scratch2:

hehe no worries bro i know the feeling all good. i got a cold feel like shit. :ahh:

Can we keep this thread clean please, its not a chat room :laugh:

bump :cool:

lol okay back on topic, Still looking for angel feet, Joker is offering a pair for 4.1k ped can you beat his price.

Let us know.

I say take Jokers offer.:)

I doubt you will get a better offer. Take it while you can.

they might get a better price... dj seems to have many friends... i will allow them the offer price for the time i said... then my pair will be sold to another party

Cheap, go for it while you still can get a pair this cheap.:)

/Arwen

he accepted my price of TT+40XX or 4100 total... on angel feet female

thanks for the interest... trade will take place later sometime :)

Back