Selling: Angel FEN (M) T1-2 & 2600 mod

Society
Freelancer
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
Hiya!

Selling this awesome armor cause im moving for break, that longevity i dont know.. Too busy in RL to grind like i should so im stepping out ^^

Cause of that my armor and fap will be sold:

Angel FEN M T1-T2

most parts are ready to upgrade for next tier and it have good tier rates.

Prize: 23k total, but open for offers

and i still got 2600 mod fap

Prize: tt+6,5k (full TT) or offer - SOLD-

Looking for fast sale so drop me offers and u may get u self some premium stuff ^^ :wtg:

Last edited:
U got bright future with this armor, that is all rounder and really eco.. 15% evade and dodge boost and good stats give u awesome base defence and with right plates u can go for what u want..

And there aint too many of these out there:yay:

Still for sale.. If u wanna buy em both i can make sweet bulk deal ?

Still for sale.. Got few offers from Angel FEN, but not quite there yet.. catch it b4 its too l8 :wise:

Good morning bump?

Now its time for u to move on to next level on your hunting ^^ Still for sale.. got few offers from mod2600, but still bit too low.. Keep em coming fellas :smoke:

Today is good day to invest on your EU career ��

Mod 2600 sold.. Angel still here:wtg:

Get ready for Halloween and be an Angel and make darkness perish!! Mayhem is piece of cake for u<3

Mayhems,Events and hunting what ever u want is possible, with this awesome armor:yay:

Got few awesome offers, but armor still for sale.. Be fast cause it might be too l8 soon.. Tonight will be online again so collect your peds and come get it ?

Ty from offers i did get.. Sadly i had dodge most of em cause didint want items on trade.. set is sold now for pure peds

Good luck ^^

Thread can be closed

Back