Selling: ANGEL SGA EDITION (M) set T3-4

Loretty

Old
Hi guys. I received this armor set in a trade and i dont need it. Who is interested is free to PM me in game or here with an offer. There are only 2 or 3 full sets of SGA edition in game.

SOLD

For more details - Peicu Mario Loretty in game !
I accept trades ,ped, deeds. Good luck everyone.

Last edited:
After doing some research and getting opinions from other players for valuation I'm going to throw an official offer at it of 13k.

B.O.

After doing some research and getting opinions from other players for valuation I'm going to throw an official offer at it of 13k.

SGA Edition is better than normal Angel set by 11 COLD Protection ( only set of Angel with cold protection is SGA ) and with 500 more durability. ( better DK ).
So, if a normal Angel M set is like 12-14k I will accept 15k ped for my armor. Thanks for offer.

SGA Edition is better than normal Angel set by 11 COLD Protection ( only set of Angel with cold protection is SGA ) and with 500 more durability. ( better DK ).
So, if a normal Angel M set is like 12-14k I will accept 15k ped for my armor. Thanks for offer.

Ok thanks for your consideration.

I hope you don't think I was low-balling - my thinking was based on that there was a T1-2 set that went for 12k and a T3-5 set that went for 13k in early 2018. Considering how markups on everything have continued to drop since then I'm estimating normal M Angel set at closer to 11k-12k.

Based on those numbers 15k is about the cost to buy a low tier regular angel set and upgrade to adjusted. Tough call though as that cold protection is nice. Would work well with Feffox. I will continue to consider...

Anyways, I wish you luck with the sale!

Ok thanks for your consideration.

I hope you don't think I was low-balling - my thinking was based on that there was a T1-2 set that went for 12k and a T3-5 set that went for 13k in early 2018. Considering how markups on everything have continued to drop since then I'm estimating normal M Angel set at closer to 11k-12k.

Based on those numbers 15k is about the cost to buy a low tier regular angel set and upgrade to adjusted. Tough call though as that cold protection is nice. Would work well with Feffox. I will continue to consider...

Anyways, I wish you luck with the sale!

After what you just wrote, I will consider a 14k ped offer if you want. So BO price is 14k now.

Back