Anonymous Bounty Offer

Still grinding and i only see 2 foot guards and 1 refiner looted so far...

COME ON MA get 3-4 sets out a day during the whole week! make some people happy! lol....

Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F)

Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F)

Hello all I looted the first Mint Feedback Panel - RX OpTac x2 Thigh Guards (M) or (F). I am taking bids starting at 5k. Good Luck and Have Fun... TheProfit

I need the peds to save up and buy ADJ FAP.

Must be nice to be able to hunt them, I really wanted to give it a shot. I am currently waiting on my deposit to hit my ped card, I made the deposit while the servers were bugged without knowing they were bugged from the website and the money came out of my bank account yet I never got the ped. I have only had one response from ma in regards to this and quite frankly the results are unsatisfactory so far. Basically the support official told me that even if i said I was not trying to offend them that I know full well what I mean duhhh of course I do....then he says that keep in mind that they can make things go more smoothly (if I kiss their butt I guess) pretty much in a nutshell the gist of what he was saying is if he doesn't like what i have to say about not getting my peds when i should have and they still took my money keep that in mind...that they will drag it out and make me wait even longer to get what is rightfully mine, so I would be cautious doing business with someone like this I have been dealing with them since 2007 and this is how they treat you for being a regular depositor and concerned about where your money has gone. I am considering uninstalling this game I hate to say it but I may have to due to the way this is being handled. It has been over 72 hours since this occured and I had to make a second support case to even get a response in which the guy immediately closed the case without solving the issue or allowing me to respond to. He also stated that if i had took the time to read the forums that they posted something in regards to players not getting the peds with their deposits however I have yet to see this, the only thing I saw was them blaming the server problem on their isp which is not what I had an issue with, I had an issue with not getting my ped period.

Reactions: Mac
Must be nice to be able to hunt them, I really wanted to give it a shot. I am currently waiting on my deposit to hit my ped card, I made the deposit while the servers were bugged without knowing they were bugged from the website and the money came out of my bank account yet I never got the ped. I have only had one response from ma in regards to this and quite frankly the results are unsatisfactory so far. Basically the support official told me that even if i said I was not trying to offend them that I know full well what I mean duhhh of course I do....then he says that keep in mind that they can make things go more smoothly (if I kiss their butt I guess) pretty much in a nutshell the gist of what he was saying is if he doesn't like what i have to say about not getting my peds when i should have and they still took my money keep that in mind...that they will drag it out and make me wait even longer to get what is rightfully mine, so I would be cautious doing business with someone like this I have been dealing with them since 2007 and this is how they treat you for being a regular depositor and concerned about where your money has gone. I am considering uninstalling this game I hate to say it but I may have to due to the way this is being handled. It has been over 72 hours since this occured and I had to make a second support case to even get a response in which the guy immediately closed the case without solving the issue or allowing me to respond to. He also stated that if i had took the time to read the forums that they posted something in regards to players not getting the peds with their deposits however I have yet to see this, the only thing I saw was them blaming the server problem on their isp which is not what I had an issue with, I had an issue with not getting my ped period.

can you make a thread for this in the proper forum section, and copy/paste the support case?

I'd like to see their exact response to this situation, and how it turns out! :thumbup:

can you make a thread for this in the proper forum section, and copy/paste the support case?

I'd like to see their exact response to this situation, and how it turns out! :thumbup:

Hi yes it was finally resolved, I had to get MA to release the hold of my funds, they had the hold on them but still blamed the bank basically. I had to call the bank once ma released the hold so I could get the money put back in my account. I will leave off the previous support and only post the resolution due to the fact it is really long and mostly irrelevant.

Hi SG,

Thank you for your support case.

We love you to, even when you say mean stuff, but the point is still the same that we had this issue and it was reported, it might not have been clear on the forums or easily spotted but you can check facebook as well for additional information as I know you have done and there you can see people posting about the same issue.

You will of course get your money, there is no doubt in my mind that it is what will happen however this needs to be handled by the economics department and they will get to you as soon as possible, they are aware that your case is waiting.

As you can imagine you were not the only one who felt the blow of this issue, it was a major inconvenience for us as well and a lot of hours getting a handle on the situation, so there are more people to help but if it is as you say then we no doubt have logs for it and you will get your PED.

We are really sorry that this happened during your free time where you had planned to game and I know that pain all to well being a gamer myself but unfortunately that was the way it went and you do not deserve to be punished by it but sadly it is what happened.

But yes as stated they will take a look at your case soon and you will have a reply.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Hi,

It was a looong support case... I saw that you already got the information about the opening hours for payment support. To the main issue: We have been checking the logs at the payment service provider (Dibs) and they indicates that the purchase, deposit 13073656 of 115 USD, was authorized by your Bank, however due to a temporary communication error (timeout) it was never charged. This is also the reason why PED was not credited on your account.

Unfortunately, this might have ended up with an erroneous hold on your banking account.

The hold has now been manually released by us today.

Refund and hold releases are not processed in real-time, the time it takes before you can see the amount being released is depending on your Banks routines. Sometimes the same day or the day after, and in some cases several days. Really sorry for the inconvenience, but sometimes the payment communication just do not work.

I will now close this case and if you have any more question regarding deposits please start a new support case.

Kind Regards, Gwyneth Entropia Universe Support

COME ON MA get 3-4 sets out a day during the whole week! make some people happy! lol....

I have no botting armour, I have no hope haha.

My question is as I skimmed over posts but possibly missed:

#1- Is this still going on?

#2- Anyone know what TP's or LA to find these?

#3- Which bots and levels should be considered?

#4- Anyone have any coords?

#5- Disregard all above questions,if #1 is a "No" :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
My question is as I skimmed over posts but possibly missed:

#1- Is this still going on?

#2- Anyone know what TP's or LA to find these?

#3- Which bots and levels should be considered?

#4- Anyone have any coords?

#5- Disregard all above questions,if #1 is a "No" :eyecrazy:

Thank you very much for your questions. I haven´t done it, because it´s probably the same as ever. Only a few have a chance to get that items...no chance for new or low level player (me 38 blp). :silly2:

#1- Is this still going on? yes

#2- Anyone know what TP's or LA to find these? anywhere

#3- Which bots and levels should be considered? all

#4- Anyone have any coords? anywhere

Thank you very much for your questions. I haven´t done it, because it´s probably the same as ever. Only a few have a chance to get that items...no chance for new or low level player (me 38 blp). :silly2:

I looted the 1st part and I am similar level to you.

This was actually a good event for all levels...No need to grind high dps for 40 hours etc.

gratz to all, who got one of that items for the "bountydealer", so it must be my neverwin luck as in RL :laugh:

The event is over?

NOpe, there is no time limit set, just until they are all found, definitely not all the mining ones have been found so far......although this could take a while ;-)

Rgds

Ace

NOpe, there is no time limit set, just until they are all found, definitely not all the mining ones have been found so far......although this could take a while ;-)

Rgds

Ace

Would be so nice to get a decent excavator, but I fear my recent SOOTO loot is my lot! lol

Would be so nice to get a decent excavator, but I fear my recent SOOTO loot is my lot! lol

Yeah i had an SOOTO a few days ago with no part, i am guessing that is the only one i will find before this event finishes

Rgds

Ace

Is this event still going on?

Sure it is reliable. If a rare item dropped, it definitely will be there UNLESS obtained by Web shop.

Sure it is reliable. If a rare item dropped, it definitely will be there UNLESS obtained by Web shop.

Thanks to craftable "rare" Ozpyn Chon/LR/BP S1X1 we know that two identical items in rapid succession will be listed on EL as just one. Although unlikely, this is possible with actual rare items, too.

Any time you have 2 global messages in a row that match, tracker is likely to count them as one.

It's happened to me several times in hunting also, since the PEC amount isn't included in the global message. Most recently with those little maffoid, I got 2 6.xx PED globals within a few minutes and tracker only counted one.

Back